OT: I would at least believe he knows where the bodies are buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Nah chain, just an extremely annoying person I know who I was hanging out with

I ask from the point of view of family is much more difficult to remove from one's interactions. :laugh:

I mean, outside of ignoring and/or being honest with mutual friends, play the game better than they do I guess.

Or just stop interacting with the knob all together.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Am I the only one who thinks "The Wolverine" movie will be a big let down? They are making it sound like it's every X-Men fan's dream movie but I have a feeling it'll be a huge let down.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
IMO First Class was the first X-men movie that I felt was really good.

X-Men was decent, X2 a little better. Both decent popcorn flicks. First Class though was an actual good movie though.

Going into this one with expectations would be a mistake. It's not a franchise where they have really produced great movies.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks "The Wolverine" movie will be a big let down? They are making it sound like it's every X-Men fan's dream movie but I have a feeling it'll be a huge let down.

Fox churns out X/Spider/FF movies to keep the rights. That's not to say they don't care about quality, but it'll likely be a step down from the Disney ones. It'll be interesting to see if they let Daredevil revert to Marvel/Disney control.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
IMO First Class was the first X-men movie that I felt was really good.

X-Men was decent, X2 a little better. Both decent popcorn flicks. First Class though was an actual good movie though.

Going into this one with expectations would be a mistake. It's not a franchise where they have really produced great movies.

First Class better than X2? C'mon son. X2 is one of the best superhero movies ever.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
First Class better than X2? C'mon son. X2 is one of the best superhero movies ever.

I stand by my statement.

First Class was a better movie. Characters are developed so much better. Aside from Wolverine and maybe Stryker, the characters in X2 were pretty "meh".

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Can we agree that it would take work for it to be worse than the Wolverine Origins film? What a poorly acted, poorly scripted piece of crap that was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad