OT: I would at least believe he knows where the bodies are buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
In honor of the fact that I now want a burger, what is everyone else's standard 5 Guys order?

6241965_3.jpg

Last edited:

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
In honor of the fact that I now want a burger, what is everyone else's standard 5 Guys order?

6241965_3.jpg

Bacon Cheeseburger with mayo no veggies.

What they charge for fries is a bit silly. Got the cajun fries one time and they were literally just their normal fries sprinkled with "Cajun Seasoning" that you can buy at Tops.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
If you're not ethical veg/veg/pesc/etc you should try one anyway

it's worth the intestinal distress

[spoil]not really[/spoil]

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Fried egg is the premier gourmet burger topping fyi

unless you overcook either the egg or the burger

philistine

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
Little Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup and mustard. Ate there tonight actually.

The fries are a good value IMO. They always fill my bag half up with fries it seems like, I usually don't finish them all.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
The 5 Guys I've been to in Buffalo actually isn't quite as good as the one I went to in Virginia. Go figure

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Little Bacon Cheeseburger - BBQ Sauce - Jalapenos - Green Peppers - Grilled Onions

Delicious. There's one right near our office in downtown B-more, which is dangerous. Gotta limit myself to one per month.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Little Cheeseburger or Little Bacon Cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and onions. Was going to go there tonight, but decided the 15-20 minute drive to transit rd. wasn't worth it when there was a decent amount of food in my own fridge. there was one that was a 5 minute walk away from my house in cleveland...i got spoiled :laugh:
Also, love the fact that you can get peanuts in place of fries.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Burgers for supper tonight. Living so close to (one of the paces that refers to itself as) the onion capital of the world, it'd be a slap in the face of the region not to insist that they top my burger.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Bacon Cheeseburger with mayo no veggies.

What they charge for fries is a bit silly. Got the cajun fries one time and they were literally just their normal fries sprinkled with "Cajun Seasoning" that you can buy at Tops.

Well they are the same price so I don't get your point. And they are designed to be shared so the price isn't bad if two people are eating them

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
5 Guys Cajun fries are wonderful....when you're eating them. Then my body immediately regrets it.

I haven't had 5 Guys in quite some time, though.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I have never eaten at 5 guys in my life. Something about the whole being vegetarian thing.

FYI..... Five Guys has a veggie sandwich. I've had it several times. I've been vegetarian for 22+ years. It is absolutely delish. Surprised a robot like you didn't know that. :sarcasm:

:biglaugh:

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Anyone have any legitimate knowledge on knee/acl/meniscus injuries?

Tweaked my knee at hockey last week. Can't extend or bend it fully. The knee looks swollen as hell.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Anyone have any legitimate knowledge on knee/acl/meniscus injuries?

Tweaked my knee at hockey last week. Can't extend or bend it fully. The knee looks swollen as hell.

Ice it. 20 mins. on 20 mins. off for a few hours. Tomorrow, if it's as painful as today, call the MD. An MRI may be in order. There's other things you can do, but it boils down to Ice/Images.

Edit: I just re-read it. It's a week old?!?! Yea dude, call that MD tomorrow morning! Don't screw around bro.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Its about time you guys killed that last thread, I had a question and didn't want it getting lost in the plethora of drivel that's posted while you try to win the new one. Anyways, my current lady friend's birthday is in a couple days and I'm at a lost. We've been dating for a month and change so its more than a couple day fling but isn't too serious. My issue is I usually have my personal assistant do my shopping but she's in San Antonio so I'm on my own. The lady in question is a lawyer in her mid-late 30s so isn't the usual pole monkey I associate with.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Never been to a 5 Guys but I support the following burgers:

Bacon cheeseburger
BBQ cheeseburger
Fried egg cheeseburger

Combining all 3 is very acceptable

In any of those I generally put chives, ground red pepper, a little Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, and other seasoning in the burger mix before forming them, then top off with dat worcestershire while cooking.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
Little Cheeseburger or Little Bacon Cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and onions. Was going to go there tonight, but decided the 15-20 minute drive to transit rd. wasn't worth it when there was a decent amount of food in my own fridge. there was one that was a 5 minute walk away from my house in cleveland...i got spoiled :laugh:
Also, love the fact that you can get peanuts in place of fries.

Peanuts are free right? I usually eat some while I'm waiting for my food.

Also our 5 guys has that 100 varieties coke machine, I've made it my life's goal to try every variety. Protip: all the raspberry ones taste like medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce