Post-Game Talk: "I was saying 'Boo-urns...'" Hawks fall in Toronto, 7-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertainAffinity*

I'm glad the team will be able to relive this embarrassment through NHL 24/7, framed by the talented directors and storytellers at HBO.

Games like this, Colorado, Nashville are the kinds of warnings and wake-up calls this team needs to take heed of. They need to actually start addressing their defensive play instead of trying to simply outscore their troubles.

This sloppy, passive team defense cannot continue.

I dread to see what the Kings will do to this team tomorrow, especially when you consider the Hawks have all of a single win against the elite teams in the West right now.

SLarmer28*

What a disaster! :cry:

Hey Coach Q,

Instead of talking about the penalty killing unit, how about fixing it instead?

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Hawks lose to Toronto. Bulls about to lose to Toronto. Damn Canadians with their flapping heads and beady little eyes.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I'm really freaking sick of Handzus centering Kane. Or of him on the second line at all really. But especially with Kane.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Keith -4. Just sayin......

More headscratchers than just Keith -4 on that score sheet

Seabrook -3

Hossa -3

Sharp -2

Handzus -2

Kane 0

Oduya +1

tumblr_mbrh8zKNsp1rv8tjh.gif

CertainAffinity*

One game doesn't discredit an entire season. He's a still a Norris candidate at this point, no question.

Agreed.

The problem is, Norris caliber play can only get you so far when the team around you is playing sloppy, passive defense. Eventually you'll have a bad game and everything else comes crashing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad