I Thought The NHL Was Going To Make Changes To Increase Scoring

Finnhockeyfann

Dec 5, 2015
I think the changes that need to be made is playing on a slightly larger ice. Perhaps a hybrid of NHL and Olympic size skating rinks.

5 on 5 on NHL rinks, with the speed of today's game, seems to suffocate some players. It restricts skill and creativity.

I agree with this one. I think NHL should try increase rink size little.

What u guys think about that? It would give more time to players make nice passing play and open new scoring chances.

I think increasing net size its last option.. Maybe goalies pads should be little smaller.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
They basically sit back with 4 guys on their side of center in the neutral zone and protect the tie while they wait for you to get impatient and capitalize off the turnover.

It makes for terrible hockey and I just can’t imagine how painful it is for Wild fans to have to watch night after night.

It is not. I personally love the way they play. I actually became a wild fan because of their game.
Oh, and the part about the trap hockey is not even particularly true. It is just a team with greatly balanced lines and all the players work hard in every end of the ice

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Changes to scoring? How many 10 goal games do you want? :laugh:

There has been a perfect combination of low scoring and insanely high scoring games this season.

Moorpheus*

|GERMAN/IDEALISM\
Apr 14, 2015
Changes to scoring? How many 10 goal games do you want? :laugh:

There has been a perfect combination of low scoring and insanely high scoring games this season.

Clearly teams need to play the Habs more.

I propose a new schedule where the Habs travel around the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad