GDT: I think there is a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
This is like pond hockey. Little if anything resembling defense, both teams generating chances that are going by the wayside, fumbling around with the puck, really shaky goaltending. The result is a wide-open first period that was surprisingly fun to watch.

Watch both coaches make adjustments, tighten it down, and no goals get scored the rest of the way. Ugh. :laugh:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This is like pond hockey. Little if anything resembling defense, both teams generating chances that are going by the wayside, fumbling around with the puck, really shaky goaltending. The result is a wide-open first period that was surprisingly fun to watch.

Watch both coaches make adjustments, tighten it down, and no goals get scored the rest of the way. Ugh. :laugh:

Ummm- if no goals are scored the rest of the way- we win- I'll gladly take that

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Spaling. All 3 goals are ES. Howard is sucking but I don't care we've been on the other end of it too many times this season.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Phenomenal shift for Wilson leads to a goal for Fisher. Great job of keeping the puck deep, wearing the Wings down, and breaking through on the back of sustained pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad