Status
Not open for further replies.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Good decision, which team?

Avalanche. It's strange to have Matt Duchene on the team. I've been trying to trade him for Hanifin, Slavin, Sergachev, McAvoy and Chabot straight up. No one wants him, so I guess you guys were right about the Duchene for Hanifin swap ;)

I did steal Samual Girard from Nashville, pretty much straight up for Chris Bigras. Also stole Samsonov super cheap from Caps.

I'm at the end of December and the team is doing pretty well, something like 20-12-6.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Avalanche. It's strange to have Matt Duchene on the team. I've been trying to trade him for Hanifin, Slavin, Sergachev, McAvoy and Chabot straight up. No one wants him, so I guess you guys were right about the Duchene for Hanifin swap ;)

I did steal Samual Girard from Nashville, pretty much straight up for Chris Bigras. Also stole Samsonov super cheap from Caps.

I'm at the end of December and the team is doing pretty well, something like 20-12-6.
In the game MacKinnon - Duchene double punch could be pretty f***ing great! Varlamov is pretty decent in the game as well, Samsonov is playing as your backup?

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
In the game MacKinnon - Duchene double punch could be pretty ****ing great! Varlamov is pretty decent in the game as well, Samsonov is playing as your backup?

Yea, it's a good center combo. Too bad MacKinnon has been injured for some time now.

I was surprised how good Varly is in the game. He's not that caliber in real life anymore :laugh:

Bernier is backing up Varlamov. Next season I'll make Samsonov the backup for Varly.

Have you been playing?

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
This is 2015 version, it came out on Steam, I had it since early access days. If you like these kind of things you should check it out, you can add newest rosters, facepacks and logopacks through the Steam Workshop, so it's easy to play!

I like those types of things. I'm the type of asshole who plays "The Operational Art of War" for hours, moving tons of NATO symbol blocks around maps of the world.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Yea, it's a good center combo. Too bad MacKinnon has been injured for some time now.

I was surprised how good Varly is in the game. He's not that caliber in real life anymore :laugh:

Bernier is backing up Varlamov. Next season I'll make Samsonov the backup for Varly.

Have you been playing?
I know, one season Varlamov was one of the best goalies in the league in my save, and I was like - this should not happen, but I will accept it :D

Haven't been able to play it yet, but I am very hyped to play it tomorrow when I will have some time in the evening, probably will play like 2 seasons if I will be able to!

What did you gave up to get Samsonov? I tried to get a decent center (because Canes has no center depth) and I was only able to trade for someone who was on the block (like RNH). Trading is much harder on this game compared to NHL GM mode.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I know, one season Varlamov was one of the best goalies in the league in my save, and I was like - this should not happen, but I will accept it :D

Haven't been able to play it yet, but I am very hyped to play it tomorrow when I will have some time in the evening, probably will play like 2 seasons if I will be able to!

What did you gave up to get Samsonov? I tried to get a decent center (because Canes has no center depth) and I was only able to trade for someone who was on the block (like RNH). Trading is much harder on this game compared to NHL GM mode.

I got Samsonov for Denis Smirnov. I guess Caps GM liked his name :laugh:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
93A9FD5F-BC36-48BC-9130-17EC1C9ED5C0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad