North Carolina
Any of you seen this?

40827783561_3552c10889_o.jpg

Yeah, posted that awhile back

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Yeah, I went in to the doc when I was younger to get an std checkup, and the doctor happened to be an attractive lady doctor.

Hank Junior had the natural reaction, and Madame Doctor responded with a polite but very firm thump in a very tender place.

The lesson: don't go to doctors.

Doctor had me drop my pants today and gave me a shot.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Yeah, I went in to the doc when I was younger to get an std checkup, and the doctor happened to be an attractive lady doctor.

Hank Junior had the natural reaction, and Madame Doctor responded with a polite but very firm thump in a very tender place.

The lesson: don't go to doctors.
Them medicals are voodoo. I think it was on that Finnish hockey forum where someone once told of the time when he was in medical care in need of some nursical attentions and with similar reaction. The younger nurses apparently but blushed, but a more experienced one went "settle down, you" and slapped it.

Stayed utterly dead for the rest of the day.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Them medicals are voodoo. I think it was on that Finnish hockey forum where someone once told of the time when he was in medical care in need of some nursical attentions and with similar reaction. The younger nurses apparently but blushed, but a more experienced one went "settle down, you" and slapped it.

Stayed utterly dead for the rest of the day.

I'm sorry guys but how can you let it go for hours without noting that this move was right out of Tim Murray's playbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad