Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Tough luck on that giveaway.

Played a pretty damn good game aside from that though. :handclap:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
This game leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I thought the Jets played the better of the two clubs tonight. Nashville is a shot blocking machine, though.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
well i thought we looked pretty good for the most part. I'll have to watch the replays of Nashvilles goals to determine if the knives come out or not. Fromt he third that looked like one that got passed us on....luck?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I am very happy with the Jets game tonight. That's 2 in a row. Again, I hope the Jets don't regress because they lost in OT.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Extra point I don't mind.

Giving them the ROW was brutal.

I really don't think the Jets will be contending for a playoff spot this year anyways.

Better game for Pavelec and decent game by most of the team tonight, hockey is a game of mistakes though and the Jets made more of them.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Well, boo.

Lots of good things to take away from that game. Unfortunate turnover in the high slot by Buff. :(

1pt better than nothing. Onward and upwards, and I'm outta the PGT. See you in the next GDT! :laugh:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Buff is amazing to watch, but you can't play team defense and you cant win with a Dman all over the place.

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
[mod]

Gotta go wake up Ralph so he can call in to the postgame show....

"FIRE THE COACH"
"PAVELEC SUCKS"
"TRADE BUFF"

cya.

White Out 403*

Flames getting trashes, Bombers lost, Jets lost. Good night all around :(

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Not Buff's fault. Not Kane's either... just bad luck. I'd like to see the replay on that to see if Pavs had a screen or not. Every now and then you need to make that save to bail out your team from a bad bounce

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
I ****ing love Buff and wouldn't trade him in a million years but PLAY DEFENCE IN OVERTIME FOR **** SAKES!

He wants in on that rush EVERY TIME!

Yeah that can be a really good thing but when we can't get the puck out of the zone....FOCUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad