Post-Game Talk: I guess 20 minutes is almost 60? Oilers lose 4-3.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The worst player on the team right now is AA. Not a bad problem to have.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I don't know how that Too many men call is even allowed or legal? It was during time that's not even official... We could've had 2 minutes to work with and right after another goal so we could've had so much momentum. I HATE THE ZEBRAS

Lol I found that funny, couldn’t call the hawks for any of their BS but managed to call us for a too-many-men penalty that literally happened at a time that didn’t exist in the game log.

Reactions: KYams17

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Doesn't get a point in a game where wingers keep changing and he has an anchor in Neal beside him. Yeah he must have a broken leg or something

Yeah not understanding why Neal is back on the line with him. It hasn't worked all season.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
blue jackets won't be happy with their performance yesterday. they'll come out fighting saturday

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
I don't know how that Too many men call is even allowed or legal? It was during time that's not even official... We could've had 2 minutes to work with and right after another goal so we could've had so much momentum. I HATE THE ZEBRAS

Penalties taken during 'dead' time like that still count, so that you can't just starting crosschecking dudes in the teeth and then have it wiped out after the league calls to announce a good goal.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Doesn't get a point in a game where wingers keep changing and he has an anchor in Neal beside him. Yeah he must have a broken leg or something
He was sometimes out there with Draisaitl, etc and did very little

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Hawks are garbo, could have won that despite fatigue or whatever. Regardless, nice almost comeback.

Give Koskinen more starts now, please.

I like Smith, and some of his efforts results in him stealing a game. But he's too up and down to rely on consistently, IMO. Koski is the more consistent goalie of the two and that's the kind of goalie a team should ride for the majority of the games.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Almost had it.

upload_2020-3-5_21-6-24.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Yeah not understanding why Neal is back on the line with him. It hasn't worked all season.

Not much seems to be working on that line. What’s it going to take? The team can’t afford an RNH level winger for McDavid so it’s going to have to work with some so so wingers.

Keggatron

Nov 15, 2008
Smith should have been pulled earlier. Haas needs back in and if Klefbom can stop getting injured each and every f***ing season that'd be great.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The worst player on the team right now is AA. Not a bad problem to have.
I don't know how you can say that with how bad Ennis was tonight. At worst AA was a non-factor, and he hasn't been gifted the long look next to McDavid Ennis has had

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Time to get Kassian back with McDavid along with any player that has the ability to make a basic play on this other wing. Probably Archibald.

Athanasiou can skate and look competent occasionally, but has air in his skull. Noticeably got replaced by Archibald on the last 5 on 5 shift that line had after that mystifying stop and curl right after crossing their blue line with his line mates driving deep. He has ability, just zero idea what he’s doing. He gets the puck then seems confused what to do.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Not much seems to be working on that line. What’s it going to take? The team can’t afford an RNH level winger for McDavid so it’s going to have to work with some so so wingers.

We might be able to afford one next season if the cap takes a jump.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad