Confirmed with Link: I get to follow The Bruins around at The Draft

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Just got back to the hotel.

Awesome day overall. I spent about 2 hours following David around after Boston drafted him.
Very very friendly guy. Out going. Funny. And he has had to fight through a lot to get here. He moved to Sweden when he was 15. He lost his father last year.

I'll provide pictures (a crap load) and much more detail later.

My brother and I closed the night drinking beer with pete, coach and Don.

I'm going to the draft again Saturday. I fly to Boston late so I might not have a full write up until Sunday.

That is ******* awesome for you guys. I am sure an experience you will never forget, and you have all your fellow board members very jealous of you guys.

How cool to be having beers with the Bruins brass. Enjoy the rest of your time at the draft!!

8BostonRocker24

Feb 8, 2006
Silicon Valley
No pictures or update tonight. My brother and I are waiting for our jetblue flight back to Boston. We ended up going to the Phillies game after the draft.

Nice stadium. We're dead tired and I'll try and get everybody posted Sunday before noon.

-Peter

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
No pictures or update tonight. My brother and I are waiting for our jetblue flight back to Boston. We ended up going to the Phillies game after the draft.

Nice stadium. We're dead tired and I'll try and get everybody posted Sunday before noon.

-Peter

Congrats on your good fortune! We'll be waiting for more deets.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

-Peter

Take your time. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad