hypothetical: Is it possible McDavid doesn't make the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
u just realized that now!!!!

I think arguments between fan bases are idiotic and always so biased, so I try to do the opposite and appreciate players from all teams. Why argue a wrong point just because you're a fan of the player in question? I'll argue against a fellow Oilers fan if he's straight up wrong.

Anyways I was giving this guy the benefit of the doubt that he's the same and just wanted a rational answer to his question. Turns out he's a troll I guess.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
no they play their new shiny toy no matter what(not saying McDavid isn't NHL capable)<trying to avoid incoming ****-storm

Annnd the tiger shows his stripes. Go back to your Leaf boards dude - this was a stupid question made into a stupid thread. What's the point of this crap question anyways? What's your endgame? You seriously can't be entertaining the idea that the Oilers would send a generational first overall player back to junior are you? In what universe would that make sense? Now that you've answered that question, look at your original question and figure it out by yourself.

Also this :
or put another way who is guaranteed a spot more Yak or McDavid?>

What kind of buffoonery question is this? Do you even Oilers bro? Oh yeah...that's right.

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad