Hyman vs Gallagher vs Pageau.

Which is the best player between Hyman, Gallagher and Pageau

• Total voters

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I only know JGP from Ottawa, where he shone once in a blue moon

Can Gally play 3rd of 4th line, in a traditional sense? Can he go up and down the lineup?
Is he 203lbs, can get along the boards and scoop out pucks?
Gally would be in the slot, where he is money, Hyman has to get dirty to get goals.
What a terrible evaluation of Pageau. Too bitter with any sens success you couldn't watch the playoff games eh. Or when he carried a third line with wingers that don't belong in the league when he goes head to head with the other teams best players.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I only know JGP from Ottawa, where he shone once in a blue moon

Can Gally play 3rd of 4th line, in a traditional sense? Can he go up and down the lineup?
Is he 203lbs, can get along the boards and scoop out pucks?
Gally would be in the slot, where he is money, Hyman has to get dirty to get goals.

This is a weird take on Gallagher. Gallagher's arguably the best "dirty goal" scorer in the league. He's not Ovechkin/Stamkos firing 25 foot rockets from the slot/dots.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
No, I’m not saying that. Hyman is actually producing more than Gallagher this season while being on the PK too.

So, is Gallagher better now when he's producing more? Seems to be the way it works, or is this the time where you move the goal posts?

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
So, is Gallagher better now when he's producing more? Seems to be the way it works, or is this the time where you move the goal posts?
Haha like clockwork. How did I know you would come running in here.

But there’s no moving goalposts. I never even said one was better than the other. I haven’t even voted. My point was just that people should not be saying “AINEC” with regards to Gallagher.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Haha like clockwork. How did I know you would come running in here.

But there’s no moving goalposts. I never even said one was better than the other. I haven’t even voted. My point was just that people should not be saying “AINEC” with regards to Gallagher.

:banana:

Reactions: Madap

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Not knocking the other two players but i take Gallagher quite easily over the other 2.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
What a terrible evaluation of Pageau. Too bitter with any sens success you couldn't watch the playoff games eh. Or when he carried a third line with wingers that don't belong in the league when he goes head to head with the other teams best players.

Imagine having a guy who can elevate Condra (out of position no less) and Lazar into a decent shutdown line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad