Hyman vs Gallagher vs Pageau.

Which is the best player between Hyman, Gallagher and Pageau

• Total voters

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
All 1992 born player. All late round pick (4 for pageau, 5 for Hyman and Gallagher). Similar type of goal scorer, similar stats this season. All three had similar stats last season.

Gallagher has the edge if we compare career (point wise), but I have a feeling that Pageau will win this poll due to his goal being higher than Tyman and Gallagher this season and the hype surrounding him since last year .

Not considering contract, which player do you think his the best player of the three?

This season:

Hyman:
227714 (Counting tonight's game)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Pageau:
2295 14
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Gallagher:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Career
Hyman:
3237788165 (0.51pts/game)
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
- Highest season in goal 21
- Highest season in points 41
- 2x 20 goal season

Gallagher:
568180166346(0.61pts/game)
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
- Highest season in goal is 33
- Highest season in points is 54
- 4 x20 goal season
- 2x 30 goal season

Pageau:
45798100198(0.43)
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
- Highest season in goal is 26
- Highest season in points is 43
- 1 x20 goal season

Last edited:

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Hyman AINEC.

I wouldn't trade Hyman for any of those two. Add Tom Wilson, Josh Anderson, whoever else onto the list. Hyman is better than them

He is the best grinder in the league. Can play on any line, and give 50-60 points

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
JGP and Hyman are on par. Gally is a tier below. Gally used to be better than both, however. Not anymore.

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Zach Hyman, all day and every day.

He's a priceless treasure. I can't even put it into words.

He needs to be a Leaf for life.

Reactions: Habano

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Hyman AINEC.

I wouldn't trade Hyman for any of those two. Add Tom Wilson, Josh Anderson, whoever else onto the list. Hyman is better than them

He is the best grinder in the league. Can play on any line, and give 50-60 points

Has never scored more than 41 points in the NHL.

AINEC for Hyman is pushing it. Gallagher has outscored him everyseason since he entered the league.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Has never scored more than 41 points in the NHL.

AINEC for Hyman is pushing it. Gallagher has outscored him everyseason since he entered the league.
This year and last he has been on pace for 55-60 points and has been at a similar pace as both players along with his incredible defensive game. I can except the AINEC is too much but seeing Hyman mess around with the oilers tonight had me to excited.

Realistically this is pretty close, I still like Hyman due to exposure to his playstyle and having seen him have chemistry with any linemate he plays with. Just an incredibly hard-working guy who has added a lot of skilled plays over the years.

Gallagher this year is having a down year but overall is pretty good. I'll say really slight edge Hyman over JGP and Gallagher. Both though are good players just their contract AAV is hefty, hoping Hyman doesn't come at 5-6 million on his new deal

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I'm not voting because I haven't watched a ton of Gallagher and Pageau recently, but Hyman is legitimately a huge part of the Leafs. Every line he is on instantly because incredibly effective. One of the hardest working players in the league.

Amazing thinking back to the days when many people (including myself) criticized him being put on the top line.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Hyman played on a torn ligament in his knee in the playoffs.
Hyman blocked a shot with his face in the playoffs.

I'm not discrediting the other 2 as they are very, very good by Hyman would improve almost any line in the NHL.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I only know JGP from Ottawa, where he shone once in a blue moon

Can Gally play 3rd of 4th line, in a traditional sense? Can he go up and down the lineup?
Is he 203lbs, can get along the boards and scoop out pucks?
Gally would be in the slot, where he is money, Hyman has to get dirty to get goals.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019

Can Gally play 3rd of 4th line, in a traditional sense? Can he go up and down the lineup?
Gally would be in the slot, where he is money, Hyman has to get dirty to get goals.
Gally has been playing with a 3rd C for at least 2 seasons if that counts. So yes he can have a role anywhere in the top 9.

I'm suprised Pageau isn't getting more love, I though he was pretty hyped.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

JGP would have massive games once in a blue moon, but even if he wasn't scoring 4 goals in a game, he was at the very least, an excellent defensive shutdown centreman that could matchup against the Bergeron's and the Crosby's and do a damn good job of keeping them off the scoreboard.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Hyman AINEC.

Right around the time Leafs fans start saying stuff like this they usually lose a stinker so bet against them big time next game to all my degenerates out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00