Post-Game Talk: Hyman the only Leaf to show up as Leafs lose 8-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I don't know how much a difference this would have made but in the 1st period when it was 3-0 and Kapanen basically skated himself out of a goal, I thought to myself what the hell was he thinking?

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Goalies were bad but this defense is not good. It looks good sometimes when the goalie bails them out. When the goalie can't, it's hopeless. And by defense, I'm including floating forwards ... the kind that take the long way to the boards to avoid getting there first and feeling contact.

Giving up 7 goals on 19 shots or whatever it was at one point, can't happen. The odd man rushes one after another drove me mad.

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Shout out to my favorite player heading into this season, Morgan Rielly, for the insane ridiculous inexplicable turnover right after the opening faceoff that set the tone for the game.
That's the kind of veteran cool and leadership this inexperienced defense needs from it's leader.
Game starts at 7:00, it's on the calendar.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
I hope Keefe reams them a new one after this though. Stretch run is happening and all of a sudden, we'd better tighten our belts.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Not sure who was worse - ceci, holl, barrie or marincin?

Maybe Dubie will spot a problem (or 2) on the backend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad