Scott - Kelly - Frolik

Bouwmeester - Faulk
Edler - Niskanen
Regehr - McQuaid

Reimer
Biron

Kruizey

Sep 5, 2013
Any recommendations on a good offensive defenseman ? Looking at around the 10-15k mark. Has to have a good point shot.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Already loving HUT better this year.

PBR Warriors: 19-5

Perron - Nugent Hopkins - Yakupov
Moulson - Grabhovski - Silfverberg
Malone - Anisimov - Stempniak
Higgins - Winnik - Moss

Spurgeon (95) - Brodin (92)
Alzner - Justin Schultz
Pitkanen - Larsson

Lindback
Giguere

Overall, decent team to start with, friggin awesome as hell to play with and fun as well.

Last edited:

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
1235104_10200506230079591_1613529055_n.jpg

This game is to easy...Granted, it was Amateur but I breezed through the first two seeds and playoffs

snizzbone*

Decided to make a stacked team for tonight.. gonna resell most of em overnight.

Lupul (86 ovr) - Bergeron - Brown (89 ovr)
Landeskog - J. Staal - Backes
Kulemin - Lecavalier - Stewart
McLaren - Peverley - Clarkson

Rielly (92) - Phaneuf (C +2all)
J. Johnson - Myers
Garrison - Bieksa

Lehner (91)
Hackett

antwon44

Sep 16, 2010
havent played the game in a few days..... decided to open up a premium jumbo... was hoping to break even on the 17k pucks for the pack and i pulled a gretzky!

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Any suggestions on what packs I should buy? Got about ~1000msp to invest, then I'll play games with my scrub team to raise pucks

I've given up hope of finding anyone good in a pack (never have)...just want bang for my Buck :P

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
so I got a player from every team to get Master Collecter acheievment AND NO DAMN ACHEIVEMENT!!!!

WTF!!!!

I guess it's broken???

Nice job EA, nice job.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
11-1-0 right now with this team:

Glencross - Filppula - Ryder
Korpikoski - Turris - Williams
Bergenheim - Anisimov - Ward
Smith - Gaustad - Parros

Hedman "C" - Seidenberg
Goligoski - Robidas
Quincey - Petry

Neuvirth
Mason

Filppula has been pretty freaking good. He has 10 goals in 12 games. Hedman-Seidenberg is also a great D pairing, both have 8 points.

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Aces High // 12-2-4 online

Carter 88 - SOTW Richards 91 'C' - Ryan 87
JVR 85 - Couture 90 'A' - Landeskog 85
Lupul 86 - Kadri 85 - Clarkson 83
Schenn 97 - Bolland 85 - Eakin 81

Myers 97 - SOTW Schenn 95 'A'
Bogosian 86 - Green 85
Regehr 85 - Gardiner 90

Bernier 93
Holtby 97

Psn: Theron311

Loving my team so far ... they hit everything. Boosted a few guys too, Myers is a beast.

Looking for Hall, Kessel, Parise and Doughty

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Finally won the veteran tournament. Up to 4,500 pucks. Quick sold my goalie, Nilstorp for 300. Bought another Jovanovski to replace the one in my line-up for 750. Quick sold the other for 630. Put him up for trade just to see what I can get. 850-1250 BIN. Saw a Jarrett Stoll available for 1,000 which was the cheapest by a bit. Up for 1,200-1600 BIN.

After this I'll need to quick sell a few people and replace them. Hopefully sell the above and have a standard 6,200 or so before quick sells. Will probably need 4/5 players as some have only 1/2 games left. Will be interesting to see if I can fit it in. Hopefully the above sell and I can do a bit more trading and get to around 10k. After all this I hope to be able to buy a pack.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
I have Kyle Okposo, Jared Cowen, Chris Phillips and Kyle Turris available if anyone is interested. PSN: K21GUNS

Tutor10

Sep 17, 2013
I've been playing HUT since it first came out not as much last year but I am not overly happy with this year, I wouldn't call myself the greatest HUT player of all time but every single person I match up against thinks they are. I am only ever playing the best players who only deke out your goalie. Not really that fun. And also I spent about 130k on Gold packs and just got complete garbage the best player was victor Fasth who is 85 overall but he seems to let in more goals than my neuvirth so he's gone. This is pathetic so frustrated

Rielly4Captain

Apr 9, 2012
Duration cards. You can add a new one whenever a player's duration number hits 1. This way you don't have to keep putting the training on a player over and over.

Oh really? I didn't know about this, haven't had a lot of time to play HUT. Thanks I'll have to look into those heh :)

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
I've been playing HUT since it first came out not as much last year but I am not overly happy with this year, I wouldn't call myself the greatest HUT player of all time but every single person I match up against thinks they are. I am only ever playing the best players who only deke out your goalie. Not really that fun. And also I spent about 130k on Gold packs and just got complete garbage the best player was victor Fasth who is 85 overall but he seems to let in more goals than my neuvirth so he's gone. This is pathetic so frustrated

It's all luck in terms of packs. Best player I've gotten was Seidenburgh after 10 or so packs, who I sold off for a decent amount. Invest in a goalie. Also, chemistry makes a difference, try looking for cheap players from the same team. I'm 11-10-5 online haha, I was doing well and got to division 7 before getting slaughtered and subsequently relegated

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
Silver Pack is useless. Should just spend my pucks trading.

Also I suck, I'm like 3-9 :laugh: Since I bought a decent goalie (Hellberg) I've been doing much better though.

Tutor10

Sep 17, 2013
It's all luck in terms of packs. Best player I've gotten was Seidenburgh after 10 or so packs, who I sold off for a decent amount. Invest in a goalie. Also, chemistry makes a difference, try looking for cheap players from the same team. I'm 11-10-5 online haha, I was doing well and got to division 7 before getting slaughtered and subsequently relegated

Yeah I got Columbus chemistry and once I got to division 7 also it was a whole
New game haha

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Just managed to grab the HUT LIVE Versions of;

M. Richards (89)
D. Brown (87)
D. Backes (88)

Tempted to keep the Richards and Brown to put them as my Top Line, but I also got them for a half decent price and could certainly net some profit from them.

Has anyone used these HUT Live guys yet? Are they worth keeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad