HUT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah, I didn't upgrade in nets before Niemi due to the prices. Although, shortly after getting Niemi, I found Ruzicka (79) for 500 pucks. So he's my backup now.

I got Leland Irving in a free pack, but I bought Jack Campbell for 750 pucks and slapped a bunch of training cards and 15 duration on him (all of which were leftovers from packs). Campbell's been pretty good for me so far but I'm looking for more.

Billy Mays Here*

Speaking of Heatley, I'm having trouble figuring out how much I could really get for him. I see some cards out there with 15k+ BIN that aren't being sold.

It's a strange player to have. Used to be a superstar but has come down to earth. Still a nice card to have with an 85 overall rating and could be useful alongside Parise should you be able to land him. Although a Minnesota change team card is very inexpensive so you could really put any Center or Winger you want alongside Parise.

Any thoughts on what I could get for Heatley?

I sold mine for 17k on Saturday. A lot of people that play HUT aren't patient enough and sell their cards for well below the market value just so they can sell quickly. Be patient and wait for them to sell at market price or slightly higher to get full value. Unless you're trying to sell a card for a ridiculous price, they will always sell eventually. I once waited a month for my SOTW Backstrom (WSH) to sell.

megajake

Aug 24, 2009
Anybody want to be kind enough and donate me something on xbox. I have no clue how all of you have so much pucks and good peeps.. I'm have 3k and ahlers+ Olesz and Ryan Carter.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I sold mine for 17k on Saturday. A lot of people that play HUT aren't patient enough and sell their cards for well below the market value just so they can sell quickly. Be patient and wait for them to sell at market price or slightly higher to get full value. Unless you're trying to sell a card for a ridiculous price, they will always sell eventually. I once waited a month for my SOTW Backstrom (WSH) to sell.

I am the exact opposite. If I get a card for a very good price and no longer need/want it then I always put it on the market at the lowest BIN available for 12 hours.

1. It always sells immediately
2. I still make a nice chunk of profit
3. It is likely the buyer of the card actually wants it, and has been looking for it for a while (hence why I put it up for 12 Hours, and not at the 1 hour mark)

I got Dubynk for 5k last night, played a few games with him, and then put him up for a BIN of 12K (which was at the time 2.8K cheaper than any other card).

There is nothing more frustrating than looking for a card for a while and not being able to buy it for a reasonable price. Of course 2,000 puck differentials add up significantly over time, but I am still making considerable profits, and flipping cards much faster than your average player.

I don't like sitting on cards that I dont have a need for.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I got Leland Irving in a free pack, but I bought Jack Campbell for 750 pucks and slapped a bunch of training cards and 15 duration on him (all of which were leftovers from packs). Campbell's been pretty good for me so far but I'm looking for more.

Ray Emery is a nice little pickup on the cheaper side of things.

hockey n00b

Aug 23, 2013
Still looking for Pinizzotto on the Panthers if anyone has them in their collection PM me (RW grinder)

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Can anyone tell me the top 5 players with the best face offs? Or if anyone knows some players that have 85+ on face offs? Also what is Stoll's because in 13 he had 90. Thanks, much appreciated!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Can anyone tell me the top 5 players with the best face offs? Or if anyone knows some players that have 85+ on face offs? Also what is Stoll's because in 13 he had 90. Thanks, much appreciated!

Did a quick search in GM mode. I'm in year two though, idk if faceoff ratings change. They probably don't.

Bergeron - 95
Toews - 95
Kelly - 90
Gaustad - 90
Peverley - 90
Thornton - 90
Kesler - 90

Then a bunch of guys have 85 faceoffs:

Krejci, Cullen, Ott, Horcoff, Hendricks, Koivu, Stoll, Lecavalier, Slater, Gordon, Datsyuk, Crosby, Vermette, Spezza, Boyle, McClement, Dubinsky, Zajac, Duchene.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
Did a quick search in GM mode. I'm in year two though, idk if faceoff ratings change. They probably don't.

Bergeron - 95
Toews - 95
Kelly - 90
Gaustad - 90
Peverley - 90
Thornton - 90
Kesler - 90

Then a bunch of guys have 85 faceoffs:

Krejci, Cullen, Ott, Horcoff, Hendricks, Koivu, Stoll, Lecavalier, Slater, Gordon, Datsyuk, Crosby, Vermette, Spezza, Boyle, McClement, Dubinsky, Zajac, Duchene.

Lemieux and Gretzky have 90 as well

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Anybody want to be kind enough and donate me something on xbox. I have no clue how all of you have so much pucks and good peeps.. I'm have 3k and ahlers+ Olesz and Ryan Carter.

You have to buy packs. Some people cash in from last year but at some point they bought packs or really really really lucked out with good deals on the market. Contracts are almost unsustainable without packs and flipping players.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Ok anyone one having problems with the Master Collector Trophy/Achievement? I got 1 player from every team but I didn't get the trophy. I see there has been some issues over on the xbox side but anyone else getting this issue with the PS3?

Flyers8

Apr 23, 2013
I got a couple steals tonight at the 1 hour mark. I got Andrew Ladd for 1500, Nick Schultz for 850 and Justin Schultz for 3750.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
THANK GOD GTA5 comes out tonight. I am about to throw my controller through my TV. Other teams intercept every pass, whether its on the tape or not. And then theres the passing, pass it to the damn player i'm aiming at in front of the net who's wide open, not all the way back to the point to get intercepted and create a 2on1. And how about shooting where I aim it. I want top blocker side, not along the ice blocker side. My 90+ hitters cant lay your 5'9" guy on their ass, but that same guy will lay my 6'2" brick **** house out while catching him from behind. **** this game.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Recap of 7 Gold Premium Packs:

*Notables*

Steve Mason (79)
Willie Mitchell (81)
Michal Rozsival (81)
Rob Scuderi (82)
Carl Gunnarsson (83)
Tyler Bozak (83)
Matt Niskanen (84)
Kevin Bieksa (85)
Nick Hjarlmarsson (85)
Erik Johnson (85)
Milan Michalek (85)

I got alot of Defenders, now I just need Forwards, lol. I am happy with Michalek, however.

Updated Trade List:

B. Fiddler Coach
B. Ivansky Coach (x2)
Large International Arena (18,000)
Skater 5+ All
Goalie 5+ All (x2)
15 Duration
New Jersey Devils Change Team
Detroit Red Wings Alternate Jersey (New Red One)
RD-LD Position Change
George Parros (73)
Saku Koivu (78)
Steve Mason (79)
Marc Savard (81)
Willie Mitchell (81)
Bryan Allen (81)
Michal Rozsival (81)
Michael Stone (81)
Jan Hejda (82)
Rob Scuderi (82)
Carl Hagelin (82)
Carl Gunnarsson (83)
Tyler Bozak (83)
Zybnek Michalek (84)
Trevor Daley (85)
Karl Alzner (85)
Kevin Bieksa (85)

Just trying out those other players pulled, may be available down the road. I also have lots of other consumables and lower name players. Hit me up:

PS3 - SenzFan2 (GT) - OttawaOilers.

:cheers:

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
This mode is a JOKE. PURE JOKE.

Ice tilt is in full-effect in this game. Just played one for my brother where I outshot the massively and he still scores on ******** plays.

Two cross-creases while I'm using vision control and looking at the passer; but the pass goes right past me like I didn't even see it there. The third goal was a poked shot from the point that somehow wasn't poked by EA's standards and goes right into his goalie's chest and drops back in.

TOA was 5:1 in my favor and shots where 4:1. All his shots were, were blue line and in. That's it. I had three 2 on none and the goalie made some insane saves.

I doubt I'll ever play this mode online now. I see no benefit. The dude was able to literally trip me up on 3 breakaways and got away with it. It's evident that the ice tilt exists (this dude literally never deked. He went in straight lines into the zone) and it's pathetic that it exists.

Who cares if you want casual players to have a chance. If you suck, you suck. The fact that they have to make sure everyone wins is just sad. Now I know why I only play EASHL online.

Billy Mays Here*

Until my college's IT Desk gets off their lazy ***** and opens up my Ethernet ports I can't play here. Exact same **** happened last year too.

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
I opened up 4 packs today. Pulled a Couture, Skinner, Staal Shattenkirk

I'm on ps3. Looking to deal Shattenkirk, havlat RNH Blake wheeler.
If anyone has a Cam Ward or Claude Giroux let me know

phillycheesesteak

Jun 27, 2013
Just pulled a Patrice Bergeron on 360. Since there is only 1 available for 124k im asking for 123k. Or offer up players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille