HUT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Are you freaking kidding me?! Save up for a jumbo gold. Don't get one player over 80 and the best thing I got was a +5 all. The whole pack might be worth 4000 pucks at tops. Such bull ****. :rant:

Rielly4Captain

Apr 9, 2012
Anthony mantha has 14 slots. Long term I plan to train him up to be a killer power forward. Bought him for 250 so can afford some training for him.

But don't training cards only last 1 game? It would be really expensive to use training cards on them every game, wont it? Or am i missing something

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Are you freaking kidding me?! Save up for a jumbo gold. Don't get one player over 80 and the best thing I got was a +5 all. The whole pack might be worth 4000 pucks at tops. Such bull ****. :rant:

Yep, been there (many times). I can assure you that you can get lucky as I pulled my best pack last night. Heatley and Yandle in one pack. I'm just irritated with how much pucks a pack costs versus the small amount of money one costs.

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Speaking of Heatley, I'm having trouble figuring out how much I could really get for him. I see some cards out there with 15k+ BIN that aren't being sold.

It's a strange player to have. Used to be a superstar but has come down to earth. Still a nice card to have with an 85 overall rating and could be useful alongside Parise should you be able to land him. Although a Minnesota change team card is very inexpensive so you could really put any Center or Winger you want alongside Parise.

Any thoughts on what I could get for Heatley?

Mory Schneideur*

So I'm finally getting the hang of HUT and pucks. I have 13000 pucks. I found out there is a daily bonus of pucks if you lay every day too!

My question is for those who have the preorder 24 gold packs, when are they released?

TheNextDaigle

Mar 1, 2013

I got him in a gold premium...

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
How people have such amazing teams already amazes me.
It's called 'spend a lot of money'.

My question is for those who have the preorder 24 gold packs, when are they released?

You should get 1 per week. When you see the red warning sign thing on your Store menu item, you know you have one. Go to the blue pack at the end and open. I've already had 2 so far.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
But don't training cards only last 1 game? It would be really expensive to use training cards on them every game, wont it? Or am i missing something

Duration cards. You can add a new one whenever a player's duration number hits 1. This way you don't have to keep putting the training on a player over and over.

LostInAwe

Feb 12, 2010
Oakville, Ontario

You should get 1 per week. When you see the red warning sign thing on your Store menu item, you know you have one. Go to the blue pack at the end and open. I've already had 2 so far.

Which day of the week though? Is it dependent on when you used your code, or is there a set day of the week?

Mory Schneideur*

I only got one so far :(

I saw the red warning sign the other day but there was only some kind of special edition pack that costs pucks available.

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
Which day of the week though? Is it dependent on when you used your code, or is there a set day of the week?

I don't know for sure, but I got one on release day (Tuesday, which, thinking about it, might have actually been the demo ones) and one on either Saturday or Sunday. The icon showed on Friday, but nothing was there. I was away until Sunday night so not sure when exactly it popped.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Got my first pre-order pack Tuesday night after I entered the code. Got my second one last night after hearing others were getting theirs.

Not like I'm too concerned about missing them; my best card out of my pre-order packs has been Nathan Gerbe. :laugh:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Michalek 85 - J. Thornton "C' 92 - Blake Wheeler "A" 87
Perron 84 - Helm 84 - Burrows 85
Umberger 84 - Sobotka A 82 (85 Faceoff rating) - Erat 84
Whitney 83 - Sutter 83 - Gallagher 82

Garrison 85 - Bieksa 85
Gorges 86 - Tyutin 85
Pitkanen 84 - L. Schenn 83

Bishop 81 (even though his stats are all 84 and hes a monster)
Lindback 81​

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Michalek 85 - J. Thornton "C' 92 - Blake Wheeler "A" 87
Perron 84 - Helm 84 - Burrows 85
Umberger 84 - Sobotka A 82 (85 Faceoff rating) - Erat 84
Whitney 83 - Sutter 83 - Gallagher 82

Garrison 85 - Bieksa 85
Gorges 86 - Tyutin 85
Pitkanen 84 - L. Schenn 83

Bishop 81 (even though his stats are all 84 and hes a monster)
Lindback 81​

Using the same goalie tandem. Looking at changing Lindback to Bernier but don't feel like spending ~10k yet.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Got my first pre-order pack Tuesday night after I entered the code. Got my second one last night after hearing others were getting theirs.

Not like I'm too concerned about missing them; my best card out of my pre-order packs has been Nathan Gerbe. :laugh:

I didn't even get an NHL player in my first one, but in my second one I got Niemi, Bergenheim, and another 80-ish player who I forget. :yo:

Before Niemi, I was using 50 and 60 overall goalies

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I didn't even get an NHL player in my first one, but in my second one I got Niemi, Bergenheim, and another 80-ish player who I forget. :yo:

Before Niemi, I was using 50 and 60 overall goalies

I'm using Josh Harding as my goalie right now. He's not bad, but I do want to upgrade. Maybe one more pack weekend will help drive prices down a bit so I can feel better about spending pucks.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm using Josh Harding as my goalie right now. He's not bad, but I do want to upgrade. Maybe one more pack weekend will help drive prices down a bit so I can feel better about spending pucks.

Yeah, I didn't upgrade in nets before Niemi due to the prices. Although, shortly after getting Niemi, I found Ruzicka (79) for 500 pucks. So he's my backup now.

TheNextDaigle

Mar 1, 2013
I am currently using Hut Live Emery. He is a total beast for me, despite his 81 overall ranking. Highly recommend him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad