HUT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
So excited for today. Already downloaded the Companion App and I'm going to GameStop to pick up the game over my lunch. Can't wait to get home tonight and start playing.

Not sure what I'm going to end up with for pucks, but I have a little over 1400 players (with 12 NHL Collections completed), over 250 games played and 150K in pucks.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
So excited for today. Already downloaded the Companion App and I'm going to GameStop to pick up the game over my lunch. Can't wait to get home tonight and start playing.

Not sure what I'm going to end up with for pucks, but I have a little over 1400 players (with 12 NHL Collections completed), over 250 games played and 150K in pucks. With my luck, I'll probably end up with with like 20K. :laugh:

So people know, this is what the bonus is (roughly)

250k pucks (could be 200k?)
800-1k players (hasn't been nailed down yet)
~300 games

You look very close to a full bonus, sir.

Zdeno33Lucic*

Is there no online hut tournaments anymore? Or am i really lost..

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
Any better than last year's?
Not sure, I won't have the game until later today so I can't sign into it yet. But from the pictures on EA's site it looks pretty similar. Which is ok, as long as they've fixed some of the issues and quirks from last year's (inconsistent search filters from the game; being unable to search for massive ranges of prices; not being able to add cards won to your collection, etc.)

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Anyone get anything decent just from picking your favorite team for the starter pack? I would normally just pop in Edmonton but I know I'd end up with Mike Brown, Ryan Smyth and Corey Potter.

Zdeno33Lucic*

Anyone get anything decent just from picking your favorite team for the starter pack? I would normally just pop in Edmonton but I know I'd end up with Mike Brown, Ryan Smyth and Corey Potter.

I got paille and campbell -.-

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Ouch, I was thinking of using Boston because of their depth and sick jerseys.

Don't put much thought into it. Highest pull i've seen is 81, and you'll be getting 2 from your favorite team that are likely ~78-79.

Did you enter your pre-order code in the game or online? I've seen some people confused about how you go about redeeming the code in the game.

The codes are redeemed in the playstation store. There's a spot in the main menu that says "redeem code", and then you go back to NHL 14 and they're waiting for you.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
I played ~400 HUT games in NHL 13, had a decent collection and 12k pucks leftover. My returning bonus was 90k.

So far I've opened up all my reward packs for preorder + demo playing and 2 gold premiums. In my starter pack I got Lindback.

I was pretty happy with the 2 gold premiums as I got Bobrovsky from one and Ladd from the other.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Opened a gold and got Gallagher and Hedman. I wonder what I can sell Gallagher for...

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I played ~400 HUT games in NHL 13, had a decent collection and 12k pucks leftover. My returning bonus was 90k.

So far I've opened up all my reward packs for preorder + demo playing and 2 gold premiums. In my starter pack I got Lindback.

I was pretty happy with the 2 gold premiums as I got Bobrovsky from one and Ladd from the other.

90k puck bonus!?!?! the other guy got 60?

what a messed up market there will be

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
This Ps3 guy with Crosby is having none of my BS right now.

Ps3 wants:
Mackinnon
Drouin
Jones
Ekblad
Gallagher
Raymond
Cogliano

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Alfredsson was best I got from free...

Getting the WC pack was cool tho...I got Winter Classic Arena and Flyers/Rags jersey.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Holy ****...Opened a Season Ticket Gold Pack....

PATTY KANE - Never have good luck like this...
M Stuart, C. Anderson...
3 Contracts.....+7QCK, +5 ALL WOO..+9 SKT, Any INJ 4 games, Sweden logo and Canes away...

Not bad at all! Haha and this is how they get you...figured I'd get another...total junk

W Redden, M Perreault, D Meech, WC Caps away, JEts logo, Nash away, 4 contracts, 7 chk, 9 rbd, 7 pos...

Last packs I'm buying...Selling Kane will make me feel better tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA