HUT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Surprised this hasn't been talked about more, but how is the Winter Classic Arena? My GameStop Pre-Order lets me have it for free i think

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Based on the thread on the EA forums my best guess is the caps for the return bonus are: 250k for pucks, 500 for players and 500 for games. I've got 600 players and 60k pucks, anyone on PS3 need players to up their bonus and have pucks to spare?

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
How ******* hard would it be to have your ******* HUT logo the Center Ice logo of your arena...UGH...such an easy fix...

WC arena will get old fast I feel...prolly only use it for big games or something.

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
It looks you max out your returning puck bonus with 200K pucks, 500 games played and 500 players in you collection.

....looking at that I should be getting around 65K pucks when I fire up NHL 14.

I hope they release more gold Jumbos when us Europeans get the game on Friday - some of these pulls sound far better than anything I managed in NHL 13. I think the best player I got was a SOTW Teddy Purcell :laugh:

Ilya Bryzastor

May 13, 2013
Philadelphia
I got extremely lucky , I got 30k pucks as my return , I then bought 2 gold packs , first one I got a vorachek, chris stewart and a RW-C training card , next pack I got Tavares and sold him for 90k , sold vorachek for 50k , and sold stewart for 10k. I opened a 3rd after all that and got a Dan Girardi.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Gold packs are definitely giving better players than they did last year. Let's see if it stays that way or if EA puts an end to that. I'd say after this weekend they'll change the packs again so that the only rares you pull are training and contracts.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Current roster, drawn from free starter / pre-order / demo packs...

Benoit Pouliot - Ryan White - Kris Versteeg
Travis Moen - Blair Jones - Shane Doan
Michael Schumacher - Gemel Smith - Krysztofer Kolanos
Antti Erkinjuntti - Mark Voakes - Patrick Holland

Dylan Yeo - Justin Faulk
Ari Vallin - Petr Zamorsky
Patrik Parkkonen - Jordan Fransoo

Gustaf Wesslau
Justin Paulic

Notes...

- Fave team is the Habs, and EA gave me White, Moen and... POULIOT as NHLers? Uh? My second account had White, Moen and Desharnais.

- Aside from Faulk, that defence could suck the chrome off a bumper. Miserable.

- I like my early depth on the RW. Versteeg and Doan is a good start for someone who won't pay real cash for packs...

- Wesslau might not be good, but he's big, let's see if the game favors big goalies again this year. If so, the search for Jason Missaien is on!

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
I probably shouldn't have come on this site right now since I won't be home from work until this evening. It's driving me crazy.

The game was delivered at the house and my wife opened it up, got a hammer, and posed like she's going to blast it b/c she knows I'm going to be MIA.

What kind of bonus do you guys think I'm looking at...

NHL 13 stats:

230k in pucks
400 games played
collection of about 700

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Gold packs are definitely giving better players than they did last year. Let's see if it stays that way or if EA puts an end to that. I'd say after this weekend they'll change the packs again so that the only rares you pull are training and contracts.

Yeah I've pulled some real gems from the 4 gold packs I've opened: Filpulla (goes for a decent amount), Seth Jones and RYAN MCDONAGH

As a Habs fan I can't stomach playing with McD so I'm going to be putting him up for auction, last sold for 50k...

I also got a winter classic pack for preordering at EB Games, resulted in my getting an outdoor arena
:yo:

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I probably shouldn't have come on this site right now since I won't be home from work until this evening. It's driving me crazy.

The game was delivered at the house and my wife opened it up, got a hammer, and posed like she's going to blast it b/c she knows I'm going to be MIA.

What kind of bonus do you guys think I'm looking at...

NHL 13 stats:

230k in pucks
400 games played
collection of about 700

60-80k

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
From what I've heard so far, I'd double that.

230k, 400 games played and 700 players will get you 140K pucks as a returning bonus

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
How many free packs can you get from the Demo? Just 2? I got one for playing it, one for winning HUT tourney, but none for inviting others to play it...

Beanyman101

Mar 4, 2013
London
How many free packs can you get from the Demo? Just 2? I got one for playing it, one for winning HUT tourney, but none for inviting others to play it...

one for playing the demo and one for inviting someone.

If you win the demo tourney, I think they upgrade one of your free packs

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Current roster, drawn from free starter / pre-order / demo packs...

Benoit Pouliot - Ryan White - Kris Versteeg
Travis Moen - Blair Jones - Shane Doan
Michael Schumacher - Gemel Smith - Krysztofer Kolanos
Antti Erkinjuntti - Mark Voakes - Patrick Holland

Dylan Yeo - Justin Faulk
Ari Vallin - Petr Zamorsky
Patrik Parkkonen - Jordan Fransoo

Gustaf Wesslau
Justin Paulic

Notes...

- Fave team is the Habs, and EA gave me White, Moen and... POULIOT as NHLers? Uh? My second account had White, Moen and Desharnais.

- Aside from Faulk, that defence could suck the chrome off a bumper. Miserable.

- I like my early depth on the RW. Versteeg and Doan is a good start for someone who won't pay real cash for packs...

- Wesslau might not be good, but he's big, let's see if the game favors big goalies again this year. If so, the search for Jason Missaien is on!

A. Mietennen L. Eller D. Alfredsson
D. Smith Pelly J. Stoll M. Ryder
S. Thornton M. Perreault G. Campbell
E. Boulton J. Slater P. Tenkrat (nice)

M Stuart D. Meech
T. Brodie D. Rundblad
W. Redden S. Brookbank

M. Falter. C. Mason

P Kane is waiting to be sold, I got extras like Hunwick, Drewskie, Y Weber

Not bad for getting few gold packs with pucks..

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
one for playing the demo and one for inviting someone.

If you win the demo tourney, I think they upgrade one of your free packs

I didn't see one for inviting someone? I did it just incase but..

You get one for playing I guess, tourney win, Season ticket holder, Preorder..few ways to get packs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad