HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 PEOPLE!

How many people would be interested in a PS3 HF BOARDS HUT TOURNAMENT? I already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 11k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

Edit: The buy in would now be changed to 11k so everyone can cover the tax

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43
dpeeezy3

Last edited:

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
PS3 PEOPLE!

How many people would be interested in a PS3 HF BOARDS HUT TOURNAMENT? I already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 10k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

I will be helping leafsfan organize this guys! I know we have some awesome division 1 players here, and I'm sure this will be competitive

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Will have about 200k to spend...my offense is set for now but need to improve my defense..

totw Bouwmeester - Myers
Mcdonagh - Bogosian
Staal - Totw wisnewski

Anyone you guys recommend at that price or any defensemen worth saving up for?

If u like a fast skaters and good shooters as D-Men, save up about 100K more pucks and get karlsson TOTW, he's a beast ;)

Your D already pretty damn solid tho, so only the real studs would help you out :)

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I went to bed at 6 am with 2.117 million pucks. I woke up at 1.117 million pucks. Did not buy or bid on anything. My account was not hacked. Looks like EA took 1 million pucks from me. Posted something on the EA forums, apparently it happened to at least 1 other person. Trying to get to the bottom of this. Sure I lend collections for 50% profit, but is that why EA took away pucks from my account? This is nonsense

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
If anyone wants Duchene on xbox I think I have the cheapest one up on AH at 110k.

@ Draft guru that is crazy glad I spent all my pucks

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
I've faced a team like that twice in Div 5. These guys get all the high priced players, but don't know how to play the game smart.

That's because these guys spend all their time searching the market or farming with different users/consoles, while you "Top-Dogs" just keep on playing the practice mode and play games like there was no tomorrow...
I think either way is cool as long as the person is enjoying what they're doing, so there's really no point in judging people for their squads, style of gameplay or what not ;)

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
I went to bed at 6 am with 2.117 million pucks. I woke up at 1.117 million pucks. Did not buy or bid on anything. My account was not hacked. Looks like EA took 1 million pucks from me. Posted something on the EA forums, apparently it happened to at least 1 other person. Trying to get to the bottom of this. Sure I lend collections for 50% profit, but is that why EA took away pucks from my account? This is nonsense

I am guessing they thought you were a puck farmer.

Karlssons A Beast

Sep 19, 2013
Anyone wanna borrow collections for a bit:

I have:

All 30 AHL Teams (15K Each)
All 12 SHL Teams (15K Each, Vaxjo 3K)
All 14 Extraliga Teams (15K Each)
All 12 National League Teams (21K Each)
4 SM Liiga Teams (KalPa, Pelicans, SaiPa, Assat. Each 15K)
2 QMJHL Teams (Halifax, Moncton. Each 9K)
Top Prospects Red Jerseys (10K)
Top Prospects White Jersey (25K)

I am on xbox, if interested, send me a PM.

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario

IT happened to someone on youtube, dee075 or something, he spends like 100$ a week opening packs for the hell of it lol, and during one video he hit like 2.2mil, opened another pack, and after it resolved he was down to 200k. That was about 3 weeks ago, he still hasn't got his pucks back. :(

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 PEOPLE!

How many people would be interested in a PS3 HF BOARDS HUT TOURNAMENT? I already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 11k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43

IT happened to someone on youtube, dee075 or something, he spends like 100$ a week opening packs for the hell of it lol, and during one video he hit like 2.2mil, opened another pack, and after it resolved he was down to 200k. That was about 3 weeks ago, he still hasn't got his pucks back. :(

He got his pucks back today

Last edited:

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
PS3 PEOPLE!

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43

I'm intrigued but at the same time I know you guys have all stars at every position so even if I outplay you guys, I'll probably lose.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I'm intrigued but at the same time I know you guys have all stars at every position so even if I outplay you guys, I'll probably lose.

Its all about the fun. Pucks will be redistributed so that people that finish 4-9 will get their pucks back. Many of us are pretty bad aswell lol, im only in division 3. Its going to be a ton of fun and you wouldnt want to miss out

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 PEOPLE!

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43
dpeeezy3

bump

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
I just play alot, HUT was a good break from EASHL. Won both EASHL and HUT playoffs last night :handclap:

Tryna take this HF PS3 Tourney crown too :sarcasm:

hockeydude1928

Oct 13, 2012
Kenora, Ontario
ps3 people!

How many people would be interested in a ps3 hf boards hut tournament? i already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 11k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
rangerguru
pitboy43
dpeeezy3

im in boyyyyyyyssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad