HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 PEOPLE!

How many people would be interested in a PS3 HF BOARDS HUT TOURNAMENT? I already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 11k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

Edit: The buy in would now be changed to 11k so everyone can cover the tax

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43

Interested in PS3 tourney as well

im in boyyyyyyyssss

PM me guys!

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
IT happened to someone on youtube, dee075 or something, he spends like 100$ a week opening packs for the hell of it lol, and during one video he hit like 2.2mil, opened another pack, and after it resolved he was down to 200k. That was about 3 weeks ago, he still hasn't got his pucks back. :(

I just watched his video. Apparently he lost it after he opened a free pack. I think that's what happened to me as well. I opened 2 free packs and then noticed I was down 1 million pucks :rant:

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I hate this game so much. Everyone is just so much better than me at controlling the puck. I can barely get out of my own end sometimes. I just lost to someone rocking an all New Jersey team 2-1.....

I can't break the Division 5/Division 4 roulette

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 PEOPLE!

How many people would be interested in a PS3 HF BOARDS HUT TOURNAMENT? I already have a couple people interested, it would be a tournament of maximum 15 teams, 11k buy in. Each team plays each other once, and seeding will be determined accordingly. Winner takes home 60k, other 90k will be distributed to other winners. Let me know!

Edit: The buy in would now be changed to 11k so everyone can cover the tax

Confirmed participants
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43

id like to play in the tourney too..what time u having it tho is my main question

I'll be interested. :D

PM me to confirm

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Updated list of confirmed participants:
leafsfan1992
RangerGuru
Pitboy43
dpeeezy3
Audronan
Woytkiw8
UFancyHuh
87isgod
NeedleInTheHay
hockeydude1928
JaredCowenFan

4 spots left!

Last edited:

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Its all about the fun. Pucks will be redistributed so that people that finish 4-9 will get their pucks back. Many of us are pretty bad aswell lol, im only in division 3. Its going to be a ton of fun and you wouldnt want to miss out

You sold me, when's it start?

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I hate this game so much. Everyone is just so much better than me at controlling the puck. I can barely get out of my own end sometimes. I just lost to someone rocking an all New Jersey team 2-1.....

I can't break the Division 5/Division 4 roulette
I'm terrible at this game as well. I have a good team and yet I spend the majority of the time in my own end. They seem to pick off every single pass and yet I can't stop one of their guys when he's surrounded by four of my players! I did beat somebody once while icing the full LA team, lol. Plus my guys seem to skate so slow when playing online as opposed to playing the computer. It's like all of a sudden they have cement blocks attached to their skates.

I'm going to keep trying to get better though.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm terrible at this game as well. I have a good team and yet I spend the majority of the time in my own end. They seem to pick off every single pass and yet I can't stop one of their guys when he's surrounded by four of my players! I did beat somebody once while icing the full LA team, lol. Plus my guys seem to skate so slow when playing online as opposed to playing the computer. It's like all of a sudden they have cement blocks attached to their skates.

I'm going to keep trying to get better though.

Those are my biggest problems with online play in this game.
It takes me forever to get the puck off someone (multiple hits do nothing + pokes miss) then when I finally try to rush it up ice I lose the puck from a small nudge.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Those are my biggest problems with online play in this game.
It takes me forever to get the puck off someone (multiple hits do nothing + pokes miss) then when I finally try to rush it up ice I lose the puck from a small nudge.
That's totally what happens to me as well. Plus I take penalties all the time for trying to poke the puck away. We should put together a garbage league and play each other, lol.

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Tell me how ridiculous this is. I spent all of the pucks I've had after seeing everyone's amazing pulls. This is what I get:

Pack1: Bogosian, rest quick sells
Pack2: Milan Michalek, quick sells
Pack3: Kunitz, quick sells
Pack4: Zajac, Backes, quick sells
Pack5: nothing worth more than 650 pucks, quick sells.

There should be some rule that 250K in packs should warrant more than Zajac and Backes.

So now I am broke at 9K with Kronwall being my only player worth more than 10K.

I'll save up 2K more and join the tourney.

We Want The 25

Go Habs Go
Sep 7, 2006
Just finished borrowing 4 collections from Audronan without collatral . Was my first time borrowing and he really helped and showed me what to do very fast . Very recommended for anyone looking to borrow on ps3!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Tell me how ridiculous this is. I spent all of the pucks I've had after seeing everyone's amazing pulls. This is what I get:

Pack1: Bogosian, rest quick sells
Pack2: Milan Michalek, quick sells
Pack3: Kunitz, quick sells
Pack4: Zajac, Backes, quick sells
Pack5: nothing worth more than 650 pucks, quick sells.

There should be some rule that 250K in packs should warrant more than Zajac and Backes.

So now I am broke at 9K with Kronwall being my only player worth more than 10K.

I'll save up 2K more and join the tourney.

dude.. you REALLY shouldve improved your team if you had 250K pucks and no offense but that cheap of a team..

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
So I take it the new pack isn't worth it? Unless you pull somone good, right?

That's not in my nature... to pull someone good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad