Hut Thread : Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Just ripped open like 140k worth of packs with pucks, listed are rare gold players I got..

8k premium golds
1st - Bryan Bickel
2nd - Korpikoski
3rd - B. Jackman
4th - junk
5th - Rundblad
6th - HFC Cracknell, Beaulieu
7th - junk

17k premium jumbo golds
1st - Erat, Parenteau, Vrbata
2nd - Schneider, Ehrhoff, Hansen
3rd- Setoguchi, Briere, Hamilton
4th- hot garbage
5th - Cammalleri

Meh. Schneider only one really worth anything substantial. Why did I get an HFC Cracknell? Take him out of circulation already please lol

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Just ripped open like 140k worth of packs with pucks, listed are rare gold players I got..

8k premium golds
1st - Bryan Bickel
2nd - Korpikoski
3rd - B. Jackman
4th - junk
5th - Rundblad
6th - HFC Cracknell, Beaulieu
7th - junk

17k premium jumbo golds
1st - Erat, Parenteau, Vrbata
2nd - Schneider, Ehrhoff, Hansen
3rd- Setoguchi, Briere, Hamilton
4th- hot garbage
5th - Cammalleri

Meh. Schneider only one really worth anything substantial. Why did I get an HFC Cracknell? Take him out of circulation already please lol

that's why I try to stay away from packs but that marleau and J.bo are awfully tempting to try and get..

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
Anyone know if the price fo the HFC Tavares will likely be lower than the regular card? Similar to how the HFC Bergeron is cheaper than the common?

HFC Bergeron was not boosted, so his regular card was worth more because of the fact that you could potentially get pucks back from the Bruins collection. HFC Tavares has a +2 all boost so there's no way I see him dropping below or even going par with the regular Tavares card

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
I picked up a TOTW Alfie for 10K BIN just seconds after it was posted, and I had a TOTW Monster lined up until I let it expire since I wasn't paying attention, could have had it for 7K...oh well, there will be more.

Current lineup: (6-0-0 in D2)

Zetterberg-Helm-Brunner
S. Kostitsyn-Legwand-Stalberg
TOTW Alfie-Weiss-Cleary/Franzen
Miller-Emmerton-Bertuzzi/Eaves

Kronwall-Carlson
Quincey-Kindl
Ericsson-Smith

Missiaen-(spot that will soon be TOTW Gustavsson)

Pucks: 91K
Currently have guys like: Duchene, Landeskog, Cammaleri in my collection.

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
I picked up a TOTW Alfie for 10K BIN just seconds after it was posted, and I had a TOTW Monster lined up until I let it expire since I wasn't paying attention, could have had it for 7K...oh well, there will be more.

Current lineup: (6-0-0 in D2)

Zetterberg-Helm-Brunner
S. Kostitsyn-Legwand-Stalberg
TOTW Alfie-Weiss-Cleary/Franzen
Miller-Emmerton-Bertuzzi/Eaves

Kronwall-Carlson
Quincey-Kindl
Ericsson-Smith

Missiaen-(spot that will soon be TOTW Gustavsson)

Pucks: 91K
Currently have guys like: Duchene, Landeskog, Cammaleri in my collection.

I could never have Cleary in my lineup :shakehead

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
that's why I try to stay away from packs but that marleau and J.bo are awfully tempting to try and get..

Tuesday's though are a great day to open packs, if you get one of these new cards you can basically set the price for it.

Just saw someone buy an HFC Brodeur (non boosted) for 30k when his common card can be had for 12,950. :shakehead

People pay crazy prices for shiny new toys! :)

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
I played a guy in Div 2 yesterday with a top six of this

Stamkos-Crosby-Malkin

Kane-Toews-Hossa

I outshot him 18-12 but he beat me 3-0.

How does that team not make it to Division 1?

You dont always play people in your divison apparently, I was schooling a guy once and asked what Division he was out of curiosity and apparently he was D6 (I was D1)

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Never... Cleary? Never.

The only time i'll ever spend pucks on him is if I can complete the Red Wings collection by getting Datsyuk.

ConoR187

Aug 29, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
You dont always play people in your divison apparently, I was schooling a guy once and asked what Division he was out of curiosity and apparently he was D6 (I was D1)

thats so bush league what the hell is the point of divisions then besides getting more pucks

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone want to BUY the whole national league (JERSEYS) its a 63 card collection, id prefer to keep canada but if you want them i can add them :)

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
anyone want to BUY the whole national league (JERSEYS) its a 63 card collection, id prefer to keep canada but if you want them i can add them :)

The entire collection is worth around 15k reward. I'd offer something, but I don't know if it's worth the price tbh :\

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
anyone lending collections on xbox right now? looking to make some pucks to revamp my team a little bit, I've already completed ANA, FLA, and PHX myself. Send me a PM, I'll be on for the next two hours. I've got guys like Voracek/Girardi/Hamhuis for collateral and like 50k pucks, I understand if people want collateral from me I haven't been on here much.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone lending collections on xbox right now? looking to make some pucks to revamp my team a little bit, I've already completed ANA, FLA, and PHX myself. Send me a PM, I'll be on for the next two hours. I've got guys like Voracek/Girardi/Hamhuis for collateral and like 50k pucks, I understand if people want collateral from me I haven't been on here much.

ive got a PRospect jersey collection for rent if anyone wants it including yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad