HUT Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Against my best judgement I opened another pack and best pull was a Jack Johnson. Still not a bad night with Rinne, Kessel, Yakupov and Johnson on 2 packs.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Just Grabbed P.Bergeron for 30k BIN and 3 packs got Subban and Gaborik pretty good night

nice work...here i was fired up i got a lars eller totw for 18k probably just because he started at 150k 5 days ago..dunno still like it. after 6 promos 2nite i ended up with h.sedin, jamie benn were my 2 best gets. Kari lehtonen is now my backup goalie i pulled him 2nite too. not fantastic but im satisfied. i was able to sell alot of stuff and not lose a ton of the pucks spent on packs and team is upgraded.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
My Hut team is pretty set for now until I have enough pucks for Toews

E.Kane- Kopitar - Voracek
Roenick- Boyle(sotw)- Gaborik
Semin- Bergeron- Hossa
Cammalleri- Ott(HFC)- Franzen

S.Jones- Myers
Phaneuf- Garrison(sotw)
Subban- Staal

Hiller
Bishop

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Pulled a HFC Bergeron if anyone is interested lmk....willing to trade

PSN: dpeeezy3

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Pulled a HFC Bergeron if anyone is interested lmk....willing to trade

PSN: dpeeezy3

Any interest in a straight swap? The normal one seems to be less common and up for higher bins. Might be an easier sell if you wanted the quick pucks.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Brand new Kessel up for 115k BIN on Xbox. Send in some trade offers, or buy if you want.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Opended one Thanksgiving Mega Pack:

:damnpc:

I ATLEAST got a $2,000 Puck Bonus, Senators Change Team, Senators Alternate Jersey and a 5+ Goalie, to salvage 1% of this monstrosity.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Ha, you sure I didn't open that one?

:laugh:

Oh, I'm sure.

Before that I also lost a game where 5 different players were Injured (Which I don't know if that's even possible).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOTW Vrbata and Jaro Halak both available For Trade/For Sale.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Anyone on PS3 have a Cam Ward?????

I am offering BOBBY RYAN + AN ENTIRE AHL COLLECTION. Yes folks. that gives you a 15K reward from the collection, plus the 10-15K from re-selling the collection. Let me know if interested

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

I am offering BOBBY RYAN + AN ENTIRE AHL COLLECTION. Yes folks. that gives you a 15K reward from the collection, plus the 10-15K from re-selling the collection. Let me know if interested

Donezo Alonzo. Which AHL collection? Do I get to choose from a list? :)

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

NUUUUUUUU. :whine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad