HUT Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
Pulled Ryan Kesler, Cody Hodgson, Joni Pitkanen, Anton Khudobin, Artem Anisimov, and some great consumables. If Kesler's value goes back up to 30K then I'll get my money back.

I suggest just using Kesler. Even on an almost all-star team he's an excellent 3C -- 90 for faceoffs, and most importantly, great defensively and very hard to knock off the puck.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I suggest just using Kesler. Even on an almost all-star team he's an excellent 3C -- 90 for faceoffs, and most importantly, great defensively and very hard to knock off the puck.

I was looking into getting him a while ago. If his price doesn't go back up within the next few weeks so that I can make a profit on the pack, I'll try him out. Last price sold was 22K but I've seen him frequently sell for 30K+.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I mentioned earlier Spezza was in my trade pile. Should I bother trying to flip him/trade him?

How is he? Right now my centers are Richards, Pavelski, Weiss, and Helm.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
I mentioned earlier Spezza was in my trade pile. Should I bother trying to flip him/trade him?

How is he? Right now my centers are Richards, Pavelski, Weiss, and Helm.

LOVE Spezza. He's great whether he has mediocre linemates or superstar linemates. good hands, good shot, passer, can hit and take a hit

I have him sandwiched between Giroux and Nash at the moment

BigShoe

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
Anyone else have a problem finishing off Calgary due to an unavailable away jersey? Really strange. Maybe it's one of those very similar looking jerseys? Ughhh...

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone else have a problem finishing off Calgary due to an unavailable away jersey? Really strange. Maybe it's one of those very similar looking jerseys? Ughhh...

Do you have each standard home and away? The ones with the black siding behind "away" or "home"?

Away:
One has a black and gold V pointing to red, the other is almost flat white on the stomach.

Same as above, just different colors.

Those 4 aside, the other 4 are easy. One set of "A" jerseys and one set of "C" jerseys. Home/Away for each.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4

If you are on PS3 I have all of the jerseys for calgary. I'll let you borrow them if you want so you can figure out which one you are missing!

TheRealDeal18871

Jun 27, 2013
PA
Moved into Division 5 a few days ago and my team completely fell apart so I took a few days off from playing games. I decided to sell off my Calgary, Carolina, Dallas, and Phoenix collections and ended up completing the NJ collection. Right now I'm at 323,000 pucks trying to figure out how I want to reshape my team. Landeskog-Stastny-Duchene is my top line and has been a beast, especially Duchene who I have as my captain and 99 overall.

My second line for awhile has been Michalek-Spezza-Turris but they just haven't done much the last few games so I'm thinking of changing them and my defensive pairings around. OEL and Bogosian have been my only consistent pairing.

Bernier has been solid for me in net, but pretty much any other goalie I've plugged in has been terrible from Schneider, Lindback, Niemi, Bishop, and Lehner.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Has anyone tried a Hossa? I am trying to decide between Parise, Zetterberg and him. I heard that Parise and Zetterberg were monsters.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Has anyone tried a Hossa? I am trying to decide between Parise, Zetterberg and him. I heard that Parise and Zetterberg were monsters.

I have not used Hossa a ton, only like 5 games, but he seems very good so far. Great shot and a fast skater. He has also handed out a few big hits too. I've been trying him out on the point for my power play and so far so good. But comparing him to Parise or Z I couldn't tell you which to go for.

TheRealDeal18871

Jun 27, 2013
PA
Just pulled JVR(HFC edition), Steen(SOTW), Yandle, Souray, Regehr, Chiasson and 2 change teams(Detroit, NYI) in a promo pack. Best pack for me in some time.

Also has anyone tried Dustin Brown? I'm thinking of picking him up along with Kopitar.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Is there a thread or something that lists all of the players needed for a team collection? Or should I just like put the players that I have for a team in notepad then search the team? Any tips? :P thanks!

snizzbone*

Just noticed that my Morgan Rielly card no longer has the default CHL gear that EA has not bothered to fix in forever (Reebok everything gear, no visor). Now wearing a CCM helmet with a visor, RBZ skates, etc.. only thing is he should be wearing CCM gloves and not Reebok but not a huge deal.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Just noticed that my Morgan Rielly card no longer has the default CHL gear that EA has not bothered to fix in forever (Reebok everything gear, no visor). Now wearing a CCM helmet with a visor, RBZ skates, etc.. only thing is he should be wearing CCM gloves and not Reebok but not a huge deal.

Little things, yeah. But I am mad EA switched Jason Spezza's stick from the CCM all white stick with white stick tape to a black one with white stick tape now. *The little things*. :rolleyes:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Little things, yeah. But I am mad EA switched Jason Spezza's stick from the CCM all white stick with white stick tape to a black one with white stick tape now. *The little things*. :rolleyes:

That sucks. Spezza's white stick is the only one I like using in EASHL and Live the Life. Love that one.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I'm working on a Nashville collection since I pulled Rinne.

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot about Weber, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad