HUT Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
**** I pulled a Koivu out of a free pack :facepalm:. I open 3 promo and me best player is Barrett Jackman and I get a Koivu out of a free pack.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
So I just need Pinizzotto for my FLA collection, so if anyone can lend him to me most likely tomorrow afternoon, will you message me please. I'll give you some pucks (whatever we agree on) and offer collateral or whatever. But he is the only item left. Also, does anybody recommend any other "easy" collections?

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
So I just need Pinizzotto for my FLA collection, so if anyone can lend him to me most likely tomorrow afternoon, will you message me please. I'll give you some pucks (whatever we agree on) and offer collateral or whatever. But he is the only item left. Also, does anybody recommend any other "easy" collections?

I'll be on tomorrow evening probably. XBOX.

ScottStevens

Jun 20, 2013
Looking for a Brandon McMillan card and a Vernon Fiddler. Anyone wanna swap change team cards? I got LA want PHX

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
I was just trying finish up my Eagles collection and I can't find Jacob Arsenault, Clark Bishop, and Alex Bureau but then I realized they are the only ones that on the don't have faces in the game, is that a coincidence or are they not there?

Flyers8

Apr 23, 2013
I bought like 3 or 4 gold premium jumbos because I didn't have enough pucks for a mega pack and I didn't get anything until the last pack. In that last pack I got a Tyler Myers. How is he in this game? I was planning on keeping him for my team.

Leafs For Life*

Phoenix, and I'll sell all of it for 70K if you want it :) Xbox, hopefully you are too :)

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I was just trying finish up my Eagles collection and I can't find Jacob Arsenault, Clark Bishop, and Alex Bureau but then I realized they are the only ones that on the don't have faces in the game, is that a coincidence or are they not there?

If they don't have a picture in the game, they aren't in HUT.

antwon44

Sep 16, 2010
just opened 5 mega packs with my 175k pucks
pulled some decent cards. hopefully i can make my money back.
Doughty
St Louis
Carlson
duration 15
TOTW Eller
Simmonds
Ladd
were the big highlights. i also got a few other 85-86 overall players that i cant think off.
as well as a bunch of rare contracts and team change cards

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Anyone on PS3 wanna talk some trades? Bobby Ryan and any Flyers you want besides my Giroux are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad