Hockey Ultimate Team: HUT Thread, Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarleaxel

Jan 13, 2014
Ottawa PS4
Sweet holtby scored in his first game, getting the insurance goal in a 3-1 win. Can I only share the clip on Facebook? Oh well good enough, lol

Last edited:

beigesunshine

Sep 15, 2014
From that price checker site it seems that Duchene is going for over 500k... I thought he was going for around 200k... Is something up with that site ?
becareful about seeing the median numbers.. they are apparently kind of skewed right now :S

Be careful with the higher end cards. Especially when there's only a few of them up. For example, Duchene may be worth around 200k, but if there's one up for 200k and 2 up for 500k, the median and average will look WAY higher.

It's always best to go into the pricing history and look at the trends to see how his price has been going over the last few days.

SvenBaertschi

Not Sven Baerschi
Aug 19, 2012
Be careful with the higher end cards. Especially when there's only a few of them up. For example, Duchene may be worth around 200k, but if there's one up for 200k and 2 up for 500k, the median and average will look WAY higher.

It's always best to go into the pricing history and look at the trends to see how his price has been going over the last few days.

Hey beigesunshine any chance you could add last price sold for?

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Most players I clicked on shows their LPS. Not all shows their low/high but LPS for sure.

Anyways.. FINALLY i get my BB preorder code. About time. Btw, it's confirmed the Ultimate Edition does not have pre-order perks right? So it's not 40$+15$?

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
What A Pull Boys!!

10666053_10152452270264037_8587583034483420524_n_zpsd078c0b3.jpg

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Just got Marchand Gibson and sekera in a pack... May start Gibson and sell ward, he's been atrocious for me ever since I got him

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Can you guys connect to ea servers on Xbone?

Im getting an error that says the game couldnt find my last game save wtf

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Haven't looked through past few pages yet so this may have been talked about already but is anyone getting that stupid line glitch right now? When you're editing your lines and switch someone it picks a different player..

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I only have to back out of the HUT menu for it to fix.

The one time it always freezes is when I put recovery's on my goalie and there's no other healing thing in my consumable pile. Makes me either put a boost on him. So I have to close application on PS4. Besides that, it hasn't done the intermission freeze in a while.

Conse

Jun 4, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
Haven't looked through past few pages yet so this may have been talked about already but is anyone getting that stupid line glitch right now? When you're editing your lines and switch someone it picks a different player..

I have this as well. It occurs when I'm trying to change from offense to defense too fast and the game doesn't understands it because its too slow. So when I go back to the offense and select him it goes to another player.

It made me waste 2 contract cards on a player that didnt need it. zzzzz

Blues

holy moly its been a while
Feb 21, 2014
Ontario
Is anyone else getting the collection glitch?

I have 36/36 Buffalo and the bar is at 80% still. I have played 31 games and. This is the first collection I've got.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I've completed a few National, OHL and NHL collections, and none of them have the completed banner.

But I still got my packs.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Just got the game and got 10 packs as my return bonus, key hits:

C. Hutton
R. Berra
Captian C
Large NA arena
Swiss national logo
2 whl jerseys
David legwand
Rangers and stars jersey
Another oilers jersey
Preds jersey
2 euro league jerseys
T.greiss
500 coin bonus
D. Schlemko
Z. Giirgenson
S. Horcoff
B. Allen
R. Polka
C. Atkinson
J. Hiller
2000 coin bonus
M. Beleskey
A. Mezaros
T. Wilson
B. Nelson
A. Desjardins

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Does anyone know if the Ottawa collection can be completed? I'm reading that there's one jersey that hasn't been released yet and that's preventing the collection from being done. I don't know if there's truth to that.

Yes the jersey is out. The one with horizontal stripes multicolour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad