Hockey Ultimate Team: HUT Thread, Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Man, some of you guys have crazy luck with collection packs.

Out of about 40 collection packs, the best I've pulled is an Evander Kane or a JVR. I don't remember anyone else I would use on my team. :(

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
People are eff'd in the head, yeah some are going for collections but nobody is spending 10k on a away Switzerland jersey just to get one bronze pack.
The bronze packs are good, actually. 10K is a bit much, but I have no issue spending 1-2K for them.

I've got lots of high priced gold players from them and a bunch of 2-3K CHL players.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Does anyone know if the Ottawa collection can be completed? I'm reading that there's one jersey that hasn't been released yet and that's preventing the collection from being done. I don't know if there's truth to that.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
The bronze packs are good, actually. 10K is a bit much, but I have no issue spending 1-2K for them.

I've got lots of high priced gold players from them and a bunch of 2-3K CHL players.

Wait, bronze packs can now give you rare gold players too? :amazed:

Is that a fact on PS3 system too?

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012

I have yet to see any gold anything in those bronze packs from national collections... PS3

Got a couple good pulls from completing Calgary and Buffalo... Steen, Byfuglien, St. Louis, Lucic, O'Reilly... nothing great, but still good.

Still searching for this mythical "cheat-code" goalie. If anyone wants to PM me, I won't tell ;) (I'm on PS3, so likely not up against many of you guys)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Willing to trade all National collections (with exception of a few CT cards) for any NHL collection, AHL, CHL, or any other team collection. Will also lend entire collection for 5K.

The "Can't Trades" are below;

Austria
Away
Logo

Denmark
Logo

France
Logo

Latvia
Logo

Norway
Logo

I believe there are 57 other cards in the collection, if I'm not mistaken.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

No idea, I'm on PS4.

I've got Nielsen (85), Johansson (x2) (85), Brodin (82), Fehr (82), and Lack (84).

Nothing crazy, but Lack, Johansson, and Nielsen generally go over 1K.

jarleaxel

Jan 13, 2014
Ottawa PS4
Daily check in. Completed Calgary and got a bunch of random junk. Just oel and yandle away from Zona. I am now 13 games under 500.

Argh!

Happy playing guys

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
Good pulls so far.

In Hut 14, my team was pretty stacked, no 90+ (outside of free pack Suter. :yo:) But, a lot of good players, and it sucks because I wasn't able to do my returning bonus because I switched from Xbox 360 to PS4 but this year I have a lot of good pulls so far.

I spent 25 Dollars, at the beginning, buying the Jumbo Gold Pack's and getting my best player as J. Staal, but I got a lot of 83-86 including my captain of 14, Mike Cammalari. (Dude's fast bruh.) It's like the game knew, haha. However, ever since I started using pucks earned from playing, I have pulled my best players out of, 8k gold packs no less.

My first 5 packs of spending pucks, I have gotten, Blake Wheeler, Mike Richards, and my best pull ever. Anze Kopitar. Trust me buy the 8k packs. They are worth it. :nod:

Mathalete

May 25, 2009
Quick question from someone who is new to HUT.... Besides the pack bonuses, is there any advantage to having collections for certain teams?

Thanks in advance.

CHLLL Penguin

Nov 14, 2011
Quick question about the preorder codes for HUT packs. I got mine at Gamestop and put in my code and it works fine but my brother has a code of his own he got but never plays HUT. Can I use his code and basically stack them and get double the normal packs compared to my own code I used? Thanks in advance!

Rielly4Captain

Apr 9, 2012
Quick question about the preorder codes for HUT packs. I got mine at Gamestop and put in my code and it works fine but my brother has a code of his own he got but never plays HUT. Can I use his code and basically stack them and get double the normal packs compared to my own code I used? Thanks in advance!

I doubt it... but you could try.

The preorder packs are tradable anyways, so even if you do it on his account you can just trade them to your main account i suppose

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Posted last night, but no one was online :(

Does anyone on Ps4 have Ryan Miller they could lend me to complete the collection? Willing to put players up as collateral against Miller. Please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad