Hockey Ultimate Team: HUT Thread, Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagefighter91

Sep 5, 2013
Help with HUT

MY players contract is up and i have several contract cards to use on him. however i cant for the life of me figure out how to apply it to him. ive selected the players card, hit apply consumable but the contract cards arent showing up? please help!

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
please help me with coin and pack strategies.

Hey all,

So this is my first time trying HUT and I have to admit I am a bit addicted. I don't really understand all the loaning threads yet but I'm working on it. Anyways that is nit what this thread is about. I have a couple questions about the best wayto getcards andwhati should do. Please bear with me if my vernacular is incorrect. First the good news. Ipulled a good card a phil kessel. So should I sell that card so I can buy more cards or keep it and just keep trying to grind coins for packs?
Also is this the only way to get cards or am I to understandthat by finishing teams you also get a pack of cards? Any team that I could start with that might be the cheapest?

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Last edited:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Before you start consistently buying packs, I'd at least get a solid team of 85-87s.

With the Kessel card, up to you. I pulled a Doughty and I'm keeping him. He's definitely a game breaker, as Kessel would be. You could get a lot of good players or build you team around him.

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Hey all,

So this is my first time trying HUT and I have to admit I am a bit addicted. I don't really understand all the loaning threads yet but I'm working on it. Anyways that is nit what this thread is about. I have a couple questions about the best wayto getcards andwhati should do. Please bear with me if my vernacular is incorrect. First the good news. Ipulled a good card a phil kessel. So should I sell that card so I can buy more cards or keep it and just keep trying to grind coins for packs?
Also is this the only way to get cards or am I to understandthat by finishing teams you also get a pack of cards? Any team that I could start with that might be the cheapest?

If it were me, id sell kessel and pick up a bunch of lesser players, but thats me. I think kessel is like 100k right now, isnt he? slightly more? You could get 4-5 89 overall players that are only slightly worse for that

SvenBaertschi

Not Sven Baerschi
Aug 19, 2012
Hey all,

Hatter, if you do decide to trade kessel i would be interested I'm on PS4 not sure if you are too but...

Guys I have available

H.Sedin(, D.Sedin, Steen, Backstrom , O'rielly, JVR, E.Kane, J.Staal,
Ladd, R.Miller

i would offer up about 140K in value i.e

H.Sedin+D Sedin = 60k + Steen= 79K+ Miller= 104K + JVR= 125K+ O'Rielly=132K +Ladd

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 15 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

Previous threads:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1686159
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1733737

Don't forget the HUTDB:

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Video Walk Through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0u51VJzzI
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nYVA0OFE#gid=2

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
He's been with me. I have him locked up.
4c9bqoncE.png

:laugh:

You see them as "scammers" and "moochers", I see them as other intelligent people who aren't given a chance from people like you.

I'm also glad you aren't on PS4, then we'd have a problem, wouldn't we? I think we're done here aren't we? Atleast I am.

Yes, people who offer me nothing in return are moochers..What else would they be? No where in my post did I question their intelligence but alright.

If you offer to work together to pool players for collections then lets trade..

If you want me to spend 50k and just get my collections for nothing, then yes your a moocher..

Pretty fair to me..Your making me out to be some entitled ********* but the reality is its time consuming and expensive to fill out NHL collections..So if you offer nothing, why should you get 10 free gold packs? Oh, yeah cause charity guys like you who clearly don't like playing the game and would rather spend 20 minutes trading per person all day.

I've given out OHL, National collections (guess you ignored that part) but no, my NHL ones aren't getting handed out for free unless you want to pool players to work on multiple ones at once, or swap..That way we both win...Not just them, off my pucks/time.

Don't see whats so hard to understand about that. Its your pucks/time to spend so thats on you. I started the game off the same place everyone else did. 0 pucks and 1 reward pack from 14 (somehow I got ****ed). But I earned my pucks and rosters. It's not hard.

I completed all of the National ones, and gave people 90% of them and sold them after. I did the same with my Belleville Bulls collection

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Yes, people who offer me nothing in return are moochers..What else would they be? No where in my post did I question their intelligence but alright.

If you offer to work together to pool players for collections then lets trade..

If you want me to spend 50k and just get my collections for nothing, then yes your a moocher..

Pretty fair to me..Your making me out to be some entitled ********* but the reality is its time consuming and expensive to fill out NHL collections..So if you offer nothing, why should you get 10 free gold packs? Oh, yeah cause charity guys like you who clearly don't like playing the game and would rather spend 20 minutes trading per person all day.

I've given out OHL, National collections (guess you ignored that part) but no, my NHL ones aren't getting handed out for free unless you want to pool players to work on multiple ones at once, or swap..That way we both win...Not just them, off my pucks/time.

Don't see whats so hard to understand about that. Its your pucks/time to spend so thats on you. I started the game off the same place everyone else did. 0 pucks and 1 reward pack from 14 (somehow I got ****ed). But I earned my pucks and rosters. It's not hard.

I completed all of the National ones, and gave people 90% of them and sold them after. I did the same with my Belleville Bulls collection

I purposely made a new thread for the sake of getting all that argument out of it, and you bring it back into a new one? :facepalm:

SvenBaertschi

Not Sven Baerschi
Aug 19, 2012
Its pretty annoying with the fatigue but with the amount of good goalies this year its not that expensive to have a 86-88 goalie for pretty cheap

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
You gotta have two good goalies with this fatigue glitch. Is it on both Xbox one and ps4 or just ps4?

What fatigue glitch?

Anyone else notice if you have a fatigued goalie and you win hes not fatigued anymore?

I just either try to win, or put him as backup and fatigue gone....I never use the fatigue recovery cards...i sell em for decent profit

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I purposely made a new thread for the sake of getting all that argument out of it, and you bring it back into a new one? :facepalm:

Yeah, figured you'd try to bury that.

Not arguing at all. Just telling it like it is.

When you start trading full NHL collections with 25-35 pieces and spend 50 - 100k pucks on them or 300k for some with countless hours browsing the AH for deals on the crazy over priced guys and then 25 minutes moving them to someone and getting them back for nothing, or even more time god forbid you swapped collections...you'll see our point on wanting pucks for the work. Again, this ain't a charity.

I've traded with numerous members on here and they had no problem with it, nor did I for giving them pucks for their WORK.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
If your opponent quits. Your goalie gets a loss even though you get a win. It's odd.

Yep. And a fatigue as well. It's weird but I guess I did pull Miller and Halak in my returning. Not too shabby.

Btw, is the fatigue gone after one game, or one win?

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Yep. And a fatigue as well. It's weird but I guess I did pull Miller and Halak in my returning. Not too shabby.

Btw, is the fatigue gone after one game, or one win?

How is Miller for you? I played a guy who had him and he was an absolute beast and had a hell of a time getting pucks past him..Think I beat him once or twice.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah, figured you'd try to bury that.

Not arguing at all. Just telling it like it is.

When you start trading full NHL collections with 25-35 pieces and spend 50 - 100k pucks on them or 300k for some with countless hours browsing the AH for deals on the crazy over priced guys and then 25 minutes moving them to someone and getting them back for nothing, or even more time god forbid you swapped collections...you'll see our point on wanting pucks for the work. Again, this ain't a charity.

I've traded with numerous members on here and they had no problem with it, nor did I for giving them pucks for their WORK.

Nope, sorry. To busy being at the top of the leaderboards monthly, thank you very much.

I'm done talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad