HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

Video walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0u51VJzzI
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvIeWVDv1CXAdEhXTGVZWlFmZlh4ZURtQ0dnYVA0OFE#gid=1

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Sharing this tool is encouraged. This is free to use and was created to be used and enhance the experience of others, not for any personal benefits. It's a community resource. So please, share with anyone you feel would benefit or on any forum/platform which is involved with Ultimate Team. I'd like to personally encourage all users to link to this database if you think it would benefit anyone. This includes my fellow Youtube Commentators. Feel free to publish this for your followers. Spread the wealth, spread the knowledge!

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Question about that video, does country matter for chemistry?

Also I'm finally over 160K and there's no *** Hall's to buy.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Looking for a St. John's Ice Cap player. I don't want to buy, I just want his name and his position. Last name, first initial.

I've got the following already:
Albert, J.
Cormier, P.
Macenauer, M.
Maxwell, B.
O'Dell, E.
Carrozzi, C.
Dekanich, M.
Pasquale, E.
Arsene, D.
Chiarot, B.
Melchiori, J.
O'neill, W.
Petiot, R.
Sol, C.
Gregoire, J.
Jaffray, J.
Klingberg, C.
Schnell, R.
Telegin, I.
Tremblay, H.
Godfrey, J.
Ezekiel, N.
King, J.
Riley, B.
Sawada, R.

Ill for sure keep an eye out for any of the Caps, are you from NL? I'd love to put together a half decent team and play this squad! P.s if you had any duplicates of players/jerseys PM me. been trying to put this squad together for years

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
anyone have a domenic uher of wbs pens to lend or trade? ive been looking for days for 1 to complete my wbs collection. i just started doing the collections this week once i get the uher id be more than happy to swap 4 another ahl team if anyone is interested pm me. and its ps3 btw.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
abbotsford 15k reward
adirondack 15k reward
albany 15k reward
bridgeport 15k reward
binghamton 15k reward
charlotte 15k reward
chicago 15k reward
hartford 15k reward
hershey 15k reward
lake erie 15k reward
norfolk 15k reward
portland 15k reward
providence 15k reward
san antonio 15k reward
springfield 15k reward
st. Johns 15k reward
syracuse 15k reward
texas 15k reward
utica 15k reward
wbs pens 15k reward
sm-liiga blues 15k reward
national league ambri-piotta 21k reward
prospect team red 10k reward
prospect team white 25k reward
spokane(whl) 9k reward

i charge 1/3 of the reward
anyone who wants to borrow pm me im ready to do some lending

if you are a new user who has joined within the past month or so before i start sending collections to you i will require a card that is worth 15k as collateral. you will get it back as soon as we finish trading

ps3

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
Looking for a St. John's Ice Cap player. I don't want to buy, I just want his name and his position. Last name, first initial.

I've got the following already:
Albert, J.
Cormier, P.
Macenauer, M.
Maxwell, B.
O'Dell, E.
Carrozzi, C.
Dekanich, M.
Pasquale, E.
Arsene, D.
Chiarot, B.
Melchiori, J.
O'neill, W.
Petiot, R.
Sol, C.
Gregoire, J.
Jaffray, J.
Klingberg, C.
Schnell, R.
Telegin, I.
Tremblay, H.
Godfrey, J.
Ezekiel, N.
King, J.
Riley, B.
Sawada, R.

Going by the awesome DB just posted:

Kubalik, T.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Anybody have "go-to" flippable players?

Backes has been good for me lately, consistently able to make 5k off him.

Lindros for the HOF

Jan 3, 2012
Anybody have a Noebles from AHL Phatoms I can borrow? I will return with some collateral or pucks. PM me or post

Thanks!!

Xbox

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

Regular or TOTW Backes?

I made a ton of money buying Ribiero for 1600 and reselling for 3300 when the market was up

Lindros for the HOF

Jan 3, 2012

Nabakov has been a good player to flip. When the market is down you can get for for less than 1k. Than on wednesdays flip him for a minimum of 2500. small profit but he has been good to me this year. I have even threw a +5 all on him and got a 4500 for him

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
pulled a great pack last night that popped this question in my head. this pack had a ryan suter a john tavares and a martin havlat. whats the best pack u ever pulled.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Regular or TOTW Backes?

I made a ton of money buying Ribiero for 1600 and reselling for 3300 when the market was up

Regular ... been able to scoop him up for 14-15k and flip for 19-21.

I had the same with Tlusty and Little early on, buy for about 1500 and people would pay 3k+

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
pulled a great pack last night that popped this question in my head. this pack had a ryan suter a john tavares and a martin havlat. whats the best pack u ever pulled.

Awful awful pack luck. opened about 10-15 this year and hedman was by far the best player in any of them

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Awful awful pack luck. opened about 10-15 this year and hedman was by far the best player in any of them
normally i do too, terrible in fact last year i stopped gettin them and just saved up til i had enough to buy a decent player for my roster. ive had a couple generous pulls this year that have set my team up and my puckroll up pretty nicely so ive circumvented a new strategy this year.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008

wow those 3 players are better than anyone on my team, was it the gold jumbo pack?

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
wow those 3 players are better than anyone on my team, was it the gold jumbo pack?

the one that 17,500 pucks the best 1 u can get when theres no promotion. speaking of which i never get any great players in them promotion one just durations and stuff that r rares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad