HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
I'm just saying that if you have a record like that you're either scoring glitchy goals or the luckiest person in the world.

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
so who's ready to throw their pucks at the Milestone Jagr card that should probably be coming out tomorrow? :handclap:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I'm just saying that if you have a record like that you're either scoring glitchy goals or the luckiest person in the world.

Or you're good at the game, have got the game down to a Science, and are just darn lucky you don't get DC'ed or get Laggy games, or your Goalie/Team doesn't play like garbage.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Who's the better option for RD? I'm looking to spend around 100-200k on a really good defenseman and the two I've zoned in on are Subban and Letang. I'm gonna pair one with McDonagh, so I can have a top 4 of

McDonagh - ????
HFC Phaneuf - Myers

Mainly looking for offense from this defenseman, but obviously defense matters too.

Anyone have any opinion on which is better? Letang or Subban? Or if there's anther defenseman that is better that I'm not looking at feel free to suggest. Thanks guys!

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Who's the better option for RD? I'm looking to spend around 100-200k on a really good defenseman and the two I've zoned in on are Subban and Letang. I'm gonna pair one with McDonagh, so I can have a top 4 of

McDonagh - ????
HFC Phaneuf - Myers

Mainly looking for offense from this defenseman, but obviously defense matters too.

Anyone have any opinion on which is better? Letang or Subban? Or if there's anther defenseman that is better that I'm not looking at feel free to suggest. Thanks guys!

If you got Pietrangelo and paired him with Mcdonagh, that would be an absolute elite duo.

Though they both wear #27 so I don't know if that'd be a deal-breaker for you or not :laugh:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

McDonagh - ????
HFC Phaneuf - Myers

Buy my Karlsson. :]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lending out the Ottawa Senators collection. Expect Collateral.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario

12min toa avg, 5.5gpg, 48% pp. Not that I know glitches but it's way too easy to score in this game lol. I'm awful at defence, luckily the other team never touches the puck so it doesn't matter ;)

Last edited:

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Best line in the game:
Gerbe-Ennis-Gallagher

All short, and all have a jersey tuck ;) (Which makes it feel like they move faster haha)
Also, surprisingly don't get knocked off the puck too easily if you know how to protect the puck. All of them have insane hands too. With all of them changed team to buffalo it feels like they have the best chemistry of any line i've ever used.

I had a similar line in 13 (Gerbe-Leino-Ennis) and as a 4th line Gerbe had 71g for me in 104gp lol.

So far in 14 Gerbe has 28g in 70 games. And since switching stafford for gallagher, gally has 40somethn points in 50 games.

For a 4th line these guys are insanely fun too use. It's also funny watching them skate straight into totw big buff's n such lol. I'm always excited when they get out there XD

It's a thrill trying to score while keeping them alive out their on the ice.

On that note, who are the shortest players in the game? I wanna have some like, 5'7-5'9 dmen lol

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Looking for an affordable PLY C and a SNP/PWF RW for my top-6. Any suggestions? (I have around 100K pucks)

POSSIBLY open to trading L Eriksson+Pucks or TOTW JVR+Pucks for the right offer. PM me.
PS3.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Buy my Karlsson. :]

Lending out the Ottawa Senators collection. Expect Collateral.

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

Oooh, I did say offense didn't I :naughty:

How much?

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
If you got Pietrangelo and paired him with Mcdonagh, that would be an absolute elite duo.

Though they both wear #27 so I don't know if that'd be a deal-breaker for you or not :laugh:

Agreed, that'd be soooo good, but right now he's a little outta my price range, I may wait till one comes down or just save up a lot of cash by lending ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad