Movies: Hustlers

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Last night, ABC's 20/20 had an hour episode about the women who pulled off this scam.

Sounds like they have nothing to show for it - even tho they stole a ton of $$. Gee, I didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I’ll be watching this in theatres in my trench coat. Anyone know if you can buy lotion at the concession stands?

My hands get so dry once it starts cooling off like it has been this month.

OzzyFan

Sep 17, 2012
Hustlers
2.75 out of 4stars

Entertaining, fun, clever, well acted, and visually appealing in more ways than one. With that said, very predictable storypath, and I felt near zero sympathy to the "victims" and "criminals" on both/all sides of this story. Altogether an above average crime drama. The sexual allure wore off almost entirely after the 1st half hour, for those curious.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I’ll be watching this in theatres in my trench coat. Anyone know if you can buy lotion at the concession stands?

My hands get so dry once it starts cooling off like it has been this month.
I don't think it will be as bad as all that. :)

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Hustlers [2019] :

The last time I went to a strip club was many years ago. A friend from out of town wanted to go and we sat in a well lighted area by the pool table, and watched as the dancers walked by. The women looked "hard" - their painted faces and fake boobs/butts were grotesque in the harsh light.

The movie Hustlers was only slightly less depressing than that night.

A handful of strippers drug and rob men in the clubs. The only time this movie has any juice is when Jennifer Lopez is on the screen.

If you're hoping Hustlers will be sexy / erotic, you're going to be disappointed.

6/10

Movie Trailer

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I just went to a couple strip clubs tonight. The hard looks are unfortunate, but you’re probably whack with 0 sex appeal if that’s your experience.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I just went to a couple strip clubs tonight. The hard looks are unfortunate, but you’re probably whack with 0 sex appeal if that’s your experience.
LOL. I like to THINK I have sex appeal. ;)

I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said they looked "hard".

"Hard looking" = lots of make up covering bad skin; women who have been around the block many, many, many times.

Anyway, I am a middle aged man who's been going to strip clubs since I was 16. After all these decades, losing its appeal is inevitable. :)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

NastyRemarkableGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said they looked "hard".

"Hard looking" = lots of make up covering bad skin; women who have been around the block many, many, many times.

Anyway, I am a middle aged man who's been going to strip clubs since I was 16. After all these decades, losing its appeal is inevitable. :)
Depends on which strip club you’re going to really. I went to two last night and they were opposites. One had ratchet girls going semi ham, other one had beautiful goddesses with perfect skin , teeth and physique.

But yeah I guess you’ve already had your hay day with them clubs. I’m just getting started with the sexy girls. Thinking I might start a religion based on the strip club as a place of worship, but we will see.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Depends on which strip club you’re going to really. I went to two last night and they were opposites. One had ratchet girls going semi ham, other one had beautiful goddesses with perfect skin , teeth and physique.

But yeah I guess you’ve already had your hay day with them clubs. I’m just getting started with the sexy girls. Thinking I might start a religion based on the strip club as a place of worship, but we will see.
Re : "One had ratchet girls going semi ham"

I don't know what that means but it made me laugh.

Re : "Thinking I might start a religion based on the strip club as a place of worship, but we will see."

Just watch your wallet. :)

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Re : "One had ratchet girls going semi ham"

I don't know what that means but it made me laugh.

Re : "Thinking I might start a religion based on the strip club as a place of worship, but we will see."

Just watch your wallet. :)
Motivates me to get $$$ so I can fund these girls staying pretty. That’s all the world needs, dudes making money and girls looking good. Boom. Garden of Eden.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Motivates me to get $$$ so I can fund these girls staying pretty. That’s all the world needs, dudes making money and girls looking good. Boom. Garden of Eden.
Just be careful.

I knew a guy who use to be a bouncer at one of the clubs. One night we were talking about a large lottery jackpot and I asked (half joking), "If you won, which of the dancers would you take home for the night?"

He said, "None of them! If I took one home, I'd wake up the next morning and the dancer and my winning lottery ticket would be long gone."

As Homer Simpson said, "It's funny cause it's true. "

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Just be careful.

I knew a guy who use to be a bouncer at one of the clubs. One night we were talking about a large lottery jackpot and I asked (half joking), "If you won, which of the dancers would you take home for the night?"

He said, "None of them! If I took one home, I'd wake up the next morning and the dancer and my winning lottery ticket would be long gone."

As Homer Simpson said, "It's funny cause it's true. "
I ain’t catching feelings loll, I just like dirty dancing. My ideal world brings back the primordial arts of song and dance, we will scale back on the materialism once we become enchanted beings.

Trust me, I’m on to something here.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I ain’t catching feelings loll, I just like dirty dancing. My ideal world brings back the primordial arts of song and dance, we will scale back on the materialism once we become enchanted beings.

Trust me, I’m on to something here.
Good luck, my friend. :)

Reactions: holy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad