Jul 15, 2018
NC
Canes Pick 3.jpg

Reactions: djboos22

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think all 3 logos and jerseys are great. Nothing I'd change about them.

For people who whine about our primary logo- I mean how the hell many ways can you graphically depict a hurricane? Plus there are literally tons of other hockey (and other sports) logos which are worse. The Ducks, Avalanche and Blue Jackets logos come immediately to mind.

2Minutes4Surging

Jul 5, 2017
Durham, NC
I have always thought of something using the original Eye logo to make a "C" and using the two flags to make an "H" would be pretty cool and combine the logos. Please excuse my poor attempt at graphic design using only MS Power Point. It seems a little busy here but I think it could be pulled off ..
upload_2020-5-8_15-10-53.png

upload_2020-5-8_16-46-20.png

Last edited:

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have always thought of something using the original Eye logo to make a "C" and using the two flags to make an "H" would be pretty cool and combine the logos. Please excuse my poor attempt at graphic design using only MS Power Point. It seems a little busy here but I think it could be pulled off ..
View attachment 345478
View attachment 345490

Well, I’ll give points for going for it. That first one is pretty wild.

I think the challenge in a design like that is being able to find a blend and balance of the oval logo of the eye and the square blockiness of the flags and the angular stick. It would be interesting to try to meld them all together but it probably needs to be done in a more subtle way.

That second one though, I don’t got nothing good to say about it

Reactions: djboos22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad