GDT: Hurricanes @ Lightning Round 2

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Well, I knew that much (I think) ... but thanks anyway. It's probably futile to guess.
Funny thing about fantasy and sports gambling is that you're relying on being smarter than the collective wisdom of everyone else. When you're not actually smarter than everyone else, you're just making random guesses, you'll win some, you'll lose some, and it'll even out to you losing 5% of your money to the house, exactly as they lay out their standard margins.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Funny thing about fantasy and sports gambling is that you're relying on being smarter than the collective wisdom of everyone else. When you're not actually smarter than everyone else, you're just making random guesses, you'll win some, you'll lose some, and it'll even out to you losing 5% of your money to the house, exactly as they lay out their standard margins.
That's why the smart money fixes games.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Have option for Necas or Jarvis in my fantasy (currently holding Necas). Thinking of dropping him for Jarvis (available off waiver wire in a couple days). What are your guys thoughts? Seems to make sense to me, as Jarvis is 1st line/pp? But let me know if there's something I'm missing, as I've only caught a few games.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Have option for Necas or Jarvis in my fantasy (currently holding Necas). Thinking of dropping him for Jarvis (available off waiver wire in a couple days). What are your guys thoughts? Seems to make sense to me, as Jarvis is 1st line/pp? But let me know if there's something I'm missing, as I've only caught a few games.

Id say Necas. I love Jarvis to death but we are still waiting on him to break out. (Which he may be doing this year but well see.)

Necas just had a 70 pt season and has come back looking great with 2 OT goals already.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Id say Necas. I love Jarvis to death but we are still waiting on him to break out. (Which he may be doing this year but well see.)

Necas just had a 70 pt season and has come back looking great with 2 OT goals already.
Mods, are you going to allow this? Answering a clear fantasy question without first ascertaining the name of the fantasy team is an egregious violation of hf26 standards.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Mods, are you going to allow this? Answering a clear fantasy question without first ascertaining the name of the fantasy team is an egregious violation of hf26 standards.
Apologies for breaching protocol! As the only Sens fan in a fantasy league of all Leaf fans, went with "The Tkachuk Norris Dynasty". Currently 5-0 (*knocks on wood*). Thanks for the answer! Will look to keep Necas for now (had him last year and did well, so have a soft spot for him).

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Apologies for breaching protocol! As the only Sens fan in a fantasy league of all Leaf fans, went with "The Tkachuk Norris Dynasty". Currently 5-0 (*knocks on wood*). Thanks for the answer! Will look to keep Necas for now (had him last year and did well, so have a soft spot for him).
Oh, you're fine. You didn't know the rules, and that's an excellent name.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
bd88bc59-295e-4607-b14f-9d5efaadd416_text.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad