Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes in Ottawa Tonight 7:30 on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Chiasson is the most timid player on our team. Not only physically but in every other aspect as well.
He looks off perfectly good passes just to simply dump the puck in. Last game against the oilers he had lazar ripping through the middle a bunch of times but just sent it in every time. He's like a small deer in the headlights.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Chiasson is the most timid player on our team. Not only physically but in every other aspect as well.
He looks off perfectly good passes just to simply dump the puck in. Last game against the oilers he had lazar ripping through the middle a bunch of times but just sent it in every time. He's like a small deer in the headlights.

You're kidding right? Chiasson is pretty physical. That's not the bad part of his game.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
The baby excuse is a funny one. Considering Anderson had both his kids here in Ottawa too...

The difference is 10 years of maturity and life experience.

IMO lehner rushed through life wayyy to fast. No need to buy a mansion and have a kid when you are so young and trying to establish yourself in the NHL.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Senators haven't had pace because Lehner let in a ****ing awful goal which gave the Hurricanes momentum.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Milo getting shut down by the glove of Ward. Methinks we might be in for a game where Ward is gonna sell himself to another team.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
The difference is 10 years of maturity and life experience.

IMO lehner rushed through life wayyy to fast. No need to buy a mansion and have a kid when you are so young and trying to establish yourself in the NHL.

Ya but how else was he going to film his smash indie film snakes in a mansion ?

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Or rushing yourself into the NHL in the first place...

I don't really have a problem with him being in the NHL, but I wouldn't have an issue if he was in the AHL either.

I just feel like he's bad a lot of bad decisions in a row and it translates onto his on-ice play. He needs a mentor. I wonder what his relationship with Anderson is like?

Seeing MM recently I actually don't want to trade him. I think he's finally over his health concerns and he's been getting better as this season has gone on.

Hoffman injured ward on that shot damn!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad