UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
The lines for tonight are:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Turris-Stone
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Legwand-Condra

I actually think that RW lineup is pretty solid! I would be totally ok with keeping it for next season.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Turris-Stone
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Legwand-Condra

I actually think that RW lineup is pretty solid! I would be totally ok with keeping it for next season.

Yea that's a great RW group. Add a top LW on the otherside and we are set for the future on O, IMO.

Hall-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Pageau-Condra

Don't ask how I got Hall, loooooooool.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Yea that's a great RW group. Add a top LW on the otherside and we are set for the future on O, IMO.

Hall-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Pageau-Condra

Obviously in a trade for Neil and Greening, amirite?

WhiteLight*

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Turris-Stone
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Legwand-Condra

So refreshing to see no Smith, Neil and Greening

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Turris-Stone
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Legwand-Condra

I am extremely intrigued by this line. Three guys who dig. Surely a goal off Lazar's chest, top ched is inevitable.

I really like the lineup for tonight. Hopefully build on a **** kicking against Edmonton to get ready for Montreal at home Wednesday

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011

Hall-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
MacArthur-Lazar-Chiasson
Prince-Pageau-Condra

Provided Zibby continues to improve, this looks very good to me. Although it may be a problem to have no Lefty centres?

Karlsson2Turris*

I wish we went all in for Kane. Would have solved our LW issues for next season.

Jan 24, 2006
Ottawa
Thanks.

It is good that Khudobin is not in net. He has such great stats against the Sens. :laugh:

Doesn't make much sense for the canes to play ward tonight and khudobin tomorrow vs the Islanders.

I guess they are really trying to tank.

A decent coach would play khudobin tonight (amazing vs the sens) and rest ward for the second game tomorrow. But when you want to tank you try not to give yourself an advantage in nets.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
Playoffs? With a B's loss tonight and a Sens win we would be 7 out. Florida and Philly in between, but I think this team will make a run. Hopefully we start with 25 games out as opposed to 10 like last year.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Playoffs? With a B's loss tonight and a Sens win we would be 7 out. Florida and Philly in between, but I think this team will make a run. Hopefully we start with 25 games out as opposed to 10 like last year.

I'll give them a FAINT hope of the playoffs when they win 3 games in a row. Which hasn't happened since October.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
1 win, 1 lose, for past month or so is quite frustrating. We need to get on a bit of a roll and string a few wins together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad