Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes at The Powerhouse | 2/8/19 - 8PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
When you realize after they trade Hayes and Zucc, they are going to have Vesey, Fast, Lettieri, Vlad, Nieves, Strome and two other forwards from Hartford in the lineup :eek:

Then potentially we should be able to grab a top 7 pick at worst which we need to continue this rebuild.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Tomorrow, we can potentially drop from 21st to 24th with wins from FLA/EDM/COL.

Yotes and Ducks are 3 points out from matching us too.

Reactions: TheTakedown

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The '94 nostalgia makes me want to barf

Everything came together one year, 25 ****ing years ago. Can't believe we're still latching on that moment

To be frank it's highly embarrassing at this point

Not really. Its hard to win the cup. Period. There are still 10 or 11 teams in this league who have never won and a few more that haven't won in over 3 decades.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Caught the second half of the game. My god — I don’t remember the last time we looked this lost. It looked like men (at 70% capacity) against boys (except Hank).

They ran into a shutdown defense. 5-men units. We didn't play that bad, I think.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Tomorrow, we can potentially drop from 21st to 24th with wins from FLA/EDM/COL.

Yotes and Ducks are 3 points out from matching us too.

How does one out-tank the ducks? I just heard they lost 18 of their last 20... Wtf

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Sad but predictable. Referring to the shutout on a celebration night, as well as any celebration of Richter necessitating dumping on Lundqvist.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
When was the last time we won when we honored someone (or a team in this case)? We lost on Hadfield night. We lost on Ratelle night. We lost when we honored Steven McDonald after his death.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
oh well the hot streak is over and sad that Kreider missed on that deflection.

Reactions: FultonReed

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
They lose a lot of ceremony nights. It's common to come out flat and struggle to find energy. They get dressed early and sit on the bench. The crowd cheered loud for the first time in a few years, adrenaline is up before you even take warm ups. Then you sit. The routine is off.

Its not an excuse for professionals but I'm used to seeing them come out subpar on these kinds of nights.

Reactions: FultonReed

NYC427

Jul 2, 2008
Mannheim DE
The '94 nostalgia makes me want to barf

Everything came together one year, 25 ****ing years ago. Can't believe we're still latching on that moment

To be frank it's highly embarrassing at this point
Have been saying this for years. Could NOT agree more.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Canes are a good team and getting better. They finally have some consistent goaltending. They just need another goal scorer.

One guy that I noticed last night was Kreider. This game was the perfect example of why this guy will never reach the heights we Rangers fans hope him to achieve. He was pretty much brain dead the entire game. Give aways, terrible decisions. He is the equivalent of Hank when he is handling the puck. I know its not popular, but if GM's are calling about him and the price is right, sayonara big guy.

Reactions: Hire Sather
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad