Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
s-l1600.jpg

Ozolinsh

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I want Hornqvist as well! But 300 bucks for a customized one is quite a lot?

Yeah man and made in Indonesia, thats why I held back and didnt buy one until i found a gamer, yeah it was pricy but im getting a jersey right out the back of a player and made in Canada, i collect so that’s important to me.

Tha factory retail customization is not even great for $300 anyway

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
This won't be an easy game, or an easy two points to get. They can't fake their way through it and just try to go all out towards the end. They'll have to play hard working, good decision-making hockey for most of the game. And no, if they lose it won't be the jerseys.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002

Seems like an unnecessary gamble after one weird game against Dallas. Variation is fun though, and seeing Marchment and Duclair on the same line should be an adventure.

Regarding Gudas, is it possible that he was just out because there was a full moon last game?

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Seems like an unnecessary gamble after one weird game against Dallas. Variation is fun though, and seeing Marchment and Duclair on the same line should be an adventure.

Regarding Gudas, is it possible that he was just out because there was a full moon last game?
I disagree: the top line has been a bit weaker recently so it’s useful. I think the second line will be interesting: Wennberg and Vatrano seem like they might complement each other!

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
I disagree: the top line has been a bit weaker recently so it’s useful. I think the second line will be interesting: Wennberg and Vatrano seem like they might complement each other!
Based on a couple of shifts the other night, I would agree. The first time that experiment was performed (against Nashville), they were less successful. Different RW though, so maybe there is more cause for optimism.

It should also help the second line defensively. They have allowed too many goals, and it could partly be due to Huberdeau's complete disinterest in defense. The first line should be dominant enough to not have to worry about defense, so that could be an improvement.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008

A Czech Werewolf in Sunrise

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Team is fun right now and are respected by the opposition. Remember the days when we were the laughing stock in the league, giving up 4 on 0s and chopping our own goalie's ears off...

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

We had scoring troubles for 4 games already. Shake up was needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad