Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes 4 @ Panthers 3 SO - 27/2 - v 2.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Panthers have been very successful so far this season, except when it comes to one thing... Winning with the blue reverse Retro Jerseys!

If everyone can post a picture of an old Panther wearing the Navy Blues, this curse may be broken.

defenseman-igor-ulanov-of-the-florida-panthers-skates-on-the-ice-the-picture-id1887113

Ulanov

Last edited:

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
defender-lyle-odelein-of-the-florida-panthers-controls-the-puck-the-picture-id3011361

they just needed to replace the yellow with golden and it would have been wonderful, but no they needed that stupid white stripe

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
jozef-stumpel-of-the-florida-panthers-skates-during-warmups-against-picture-id72256252

Stümpel
Everyone's favourite 2C :sarcasm:
Dunno what the shh face is, i f***ing loved that guy. One of our most overlooked/underrated players ever. He didn't lose any faceoffs like ever, pretty damn good playmaker, and only took a penalty when the refs decided to do the shady shit they usually do to us.

Reactions: austropanther

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
abFxDVl.jpg

Offering two of my personal Navy Blues to break the curse. I also pre ordered a game worn Reverse Retro last night from the team store, I got Juho. That was a lot of money so just win so I can avoid buyers remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad