Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes 4 @ Panthers 3 SO - 27/2 - v 2.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I disagree. It’s true that he should have few more goals, but his low hockey IQ is driving this line down IMO.

He has impressive speed and good hands. If has the time and space, he’ll drive the net and get good scoring chances. But he has no answer if it’s not working.

To me, he just doesn’t look like a smart player.

We need to have a better player playing with Barkov.

Duclair will never be more than a streaky goal scorer.

I don't know how higher hockey IQ would help Duclair to finish his chances. He just can't hit the net or is shooting it straight at the goalie right now.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
So once Acciari is back I’m guessing we roll him and Lammikko still? That means that 4LW and 3RW are the unclear positions? Guessing Tippett and Deni get a chance again?

Thomas Colavecchio

Mar 24, 2019
So once Acciari is back I’m guessing we roll him and Lammikko still? That means that 4LW and 3RW are the unclear positions? Guessing Tippett and Deni get a chance again?

Probably the reason Connolly hit waivers...to make room for Acciari to be activated. i\If he clears (most likely)I think he moves to the taxi squad.

Lammikko and Lomberg have both played well enough to continue, and I think Marchment is earning a longer look. So I think L 1 and L2 should stay like Saturday night, Acciari if ready should go to L4, RW, and Marchment should stay on L3, RW, for now.

Tipp and Deni will have to work their way in, while someone plays their way out of the lineup to create an opportunity. Q might even sit Duke for a game or two, to get a look at Deni.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

GR says Duke is a little banged up and appears out tonight.

-ghoste

Good for Franklin the Tanklin, he deserves some time in the top 6 due to his scoring heater.
And looks like Marchment and Connauton get another game in.
Tipp needs to get some points to earn his keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->