GDT: HURRICANES (36-25-5) at PENGUINS (39-22-6) 1:30 p.m. ET; ESPN+, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, FS-CR, NHL.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
cut.jpg

Scratched: Chad Ruhwedel, Juuso Riikola, Evan Rodrigues
Injured: Jake Guentzel (shoulder surgery), Zach Aston-Reese (lower body), Dominik Simon (upper body), Anthony Angello (upper body)

Hurricanes projected lineup

Scratched: None
Injured: Dougie Hamilton (leg), Brett Pesce (shoulder), Sami Vatanen (lower body), Petr Mrazek (concussion protocol), James Reimer (lower body)

Last Game felt like this:
N1j48Lt.gif

add64c49-4840-41c7-b235-83139d692f07-gif.333111

Let's rip the stuffing out of these Jerks
dd5c055e-22e7-4ac9-9038-f3988fc4f6e4-gif.332627

Wingers make them Canes keep their heads up
oI7aFVe.gif

And for f*** sakes limit the bad pinches and defensive zone mistakes
giphy.gif

I was confident you wouldn't mind @BHD , it was getting close to puck drop and I had the time, so I thought I'd help you out. Hope everything is ok.

Go:pensGo

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Afternoon start on less than 24 hours rest (don’t be fooled by daylight savings), rookie goalie who no one has ever heard of except his mother....what could go wrong?

Last edited:

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Glad to see no lines changes outside of ERod for Laff...but have no fear, Sully might send Geno and Sid out together for a shift or three if we go down early.

Wait,that’s too negative.... Hope we wake the f*** up and someone outside of the usual suspects scores a goal. Preferably the first goal since we apparently lost our ability to overcome a deficit.

Support one another. A few months ago we were being reveled as tenacious puck hounds who always had an extra man on the puck. Play like we know we can!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well boys,
I got my money on the pens / canes tied after regulation.

That is the most optimistic I can possibly be with this coaching staff.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Well I just hope that the way Dumo played yesterday was just rust, he had a rough game. We know that Schultz and JJ are a disaster, but they were only -1, where Letang was -4 and Dumo -3. I understand that people don't like +/- as a stat, but if you watched the game, these numbers are fairly consistent with how the game went. When the top unit is giving up that many odd man rushes, the Pens aren't going to win.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
People can call out small lineup decisions, it's not the difference. I can't stress it enough. It's the players on the damn ice.

It's not the difference, agreed, but scratching Schultz could help send a message that playing like that is unacceptable. Not being married to Blueger-Tanev combo also might help. Or not having Geno on the f***ing left point on the PP.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad