Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
iu

Reactions: Megustaelhockey

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
There is no excuse to be made for a single top six forward on this roster.

Defense and Shesty can have moral victories and something we can hope can be a saving grace at home. Win both at MSG and reset the series.

But the top six is literally f***ing nauseating. Can’t wait to see Zib’s patented interview sponsored by xanax where he looks like a sad puppy. And he’s the least of the problems. Kreider, Strome and f***ING Panarin literally deserve a shake down from Reavo in the tunnel after tonight’s display.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Any idea why we had such poor effort? Did something happen to cause this?

is it me or we are being badly outcoached?

Reactions: CLW

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Hey dude. Where the f*** you at?

6jkVqdS.png

We dominated so hard that I missed all of our goals this game.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Panarin has been Carolina’s best player. I don’t care if you’re injured, it’s not an excuse to play this poorly. What a f***ing joke.

Carolina hasn’t even been good and we’re in a 2-0 hole. Probably gonna get swept. Can’t even generate a scoring chance, 1 goal in two games vs Raanta. I mean this is just piss poor and pathetic all around.
What are you talking about

It is called repeated clutching, grabbing, jamming sticks in skates any chance you can near the boards, clutching and grabbing to interfere away from the play, and constantly cross checking away from the whistle

Carolina commits 20+ penalties a game against it. Shit doesn't get called. It's a joke

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm sure the sky is falling in here tonight, but we've driven Carolina to two close games and the kids have looked great. I thought we were going to get stomped; I'm actually pretty happy with how close we've been to Carolina's level.
Yeah neither game was really bad at all, just this one was super f***ing boring and I hated it for that.

There's another team in the series and they gave up the fewest goals in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad