Post-Game Talk: Hurricane II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcissus

Jul 4, 2009
Panarin-Zibanejad-Motte/Laf
Kreider-Chytil-Motte/Laf

The bottom lines can F off, whoever is playing the best can play with Goodrow(God willing) the rest can sit on the bench.

Copp/Strome/Kakko
Goodrow/Rooney/Vatrano

Carolina wants to strangle the game, need bread and Z to make the goals happen otherwise this will be 1-0 x3.

Badly need Goodrow back to bring some stability.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
I'd rather go balls out and lose 6-2 and show some guts than what we just witness. We've been playing not to lose the entire series and this is what we get.

We all knew this going to be an uphill battle. What we didn't realize our toughest enemy was ourselves. Carolina has stunk this series and we are letting them and their backup goalie off the hook.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
What a gross effort.

I've seen this movie before. Get our doors blown off at home in Game 3, then win 2-1 Game 4 on a desperation effort to not get swept. Lose in 5 on another heartbreaker.

Prove me wrong.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Just put the kid line back and play them. They are the only line remotely able to back up the Canes

Reactions: CLW

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
At least against Pitsburgh they actually played decent offense. This series has been so bad, they sucked the life out of us. GG doesnt adjust what so ever.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
We rightfully take a lot of criticism as a fan base for fixating so heavily on 1994, but we do that because of gutless performances like this.

I breathe a lot easier and live a much happier life accepting that this team will probably never win the Stanley Cup again as long as I am alive. I'm lucky I was 12 years old when our one cup per century was won.

I'm lucky I was there. This Franchise is the definition of inept.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Raanta has got to cool off soon
terrible effort from Strome, he hurts more then he is helping.
what is up with Panarin.
series is not over yet stranger things have happened
On to MSG

Reactions: Slaydagnar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad