Post-Game Talk: Hurricane II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Gallant is not a line juggler. I'd be shocked to see any drastic changes.

Then again AV rolled 11/7 in Game 7 after not doing it once in 2 years so who knows

Reactions: egelband

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Shuffling the deck chairs is a fun exercise, everyone is an expert. Getting Hunt back into the lineup for 6 minutes isn’t going to change anything. Don’t pretend that you’re being profound.

If you want to make a change - be smart, be bold:

Bury Strome, forever. I would prefer to scratch him at this point (not an exaggeration). Give Brodzinski a run. Strome is a minus. Addition by subtraction.

Bump Motte up, he actually plays like he’s interested on both ends.

Win this, make it a series, and give Blais or Goodrow a chance to return next week.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Any coach who scratches the team's 2nd line center in a crucial game should be fired on the spot, regardless of his current form.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
I didn't think these Brodzinski/Hunt people existed in real life but I turn on Blueshirt Underground and they are pushing it. I think I disagree with everything these donks have said.

Reaves has been awesome. If you do a libero on him you'll see he never makes a mistake in his own zone. 100% of the time he makes a good play to get the puck out of the zone. Oh but he didn't deter a nothing burger cheap shot from Domi. Take him out!

Reactions: trilobyte

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
-------Kreider------
Mika-Laffy-Vatrano/KAM
-----Fox/Panarin

that's the adjusted PP1 that has zero chance of being used.

some people vent in diffrerent ways.

He's not getting traded. We need to give him players that compliment him. Strome potentiates his faults. Copp was great when healthy. He can barely skate.

Motte should be glued to Panarin at this point.
"Venting" by saying stupid shit only makes the person seem immature at very best.

Reactions: bleedblue94

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
So anyone feel better about this series now? I feel like it's fairly even. Really should be 2-1 series favoring us. I'm happy that if we do happen to get knocked out. That we looked this good against a very good team. I like our odds at tying this series. I think the TDA, and Domi incident could have sparked the Rangers to come out banging bodies, and to play fierce.

I think game 4 is going to be a wild one.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
So anyone feel better about this series now? I feel like it's fairly even. Really should be 2-1 series favoring us. I'm happy that if we do happen to get knocked out. That we looked this good against a very good team. I like our odds at tying this series. I think the TDA, and Domi incident could have sparked the Rangers to come out banging bodies, and to play fierce.

I think game 4 is going to be a wild one.
It's been a close series so far. Carolina was the best defensive team in the league, so the Rangers weren't going to score on them the way they did against a PIT team playing a third string goalie. But you only have to win by one and Shesterkin has kept them in these games.

Reactions: haveandare

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I admire the enthusiasm of anyone who thinks we still have a chance in this series, but we don't. I have not seen anything from this team that suggests we will win 4 out of 5 games against this club.
This post should have been posted 2 days ago, just seeing now that I didnt send it. Damn, lol.
Like most of us haven't. Not yet anyway. Thing is......haven't we learned ANYTHING from watching this season? How can ANYONE give up ALL HOPE? Doesn't appear promising, but all we have to do is hold serve at home, and I am betting that Shesty will outplay Raanta, and it would be really nice if we can score a few damned goals!
I feel Kreider had the worst PO game of his career (2 penalties and left in the dust by a slow Brendan Smith) and Panarin has GOT TO BE injured as he appears lifeless.
I'm not one for singling out scapegoats but if they dont (amongst others) generate anything then yeah, we are toast. But I am keeping the faith and will go down with the ship, should that happen and will hold my head high, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad