Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
screen-shot-2020-04-23-at-6-46-25-pm.png

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Oh ya i forgot about wooden spoons and look out if it broke , you would get it even worse. :laugh:
My mom preferred the leather belt. I was the youngest of 4 brothers andlearned early that when you heard the buckle coming off of the nail in the porch, there was consequences to be paid.
On the bright side, by the time I was 10 I had more moves than a pail of worms and could deke her out pretty easily.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Oh ya i forgot about wooden spoons and look out if it broke , you would get it even worse. :laugh:

My mom preferred the leather belt. I was the youngest of 4 brothers andlearned early that when you heard the buckle coming off of the nail in the porch, there was consequences to be paid.
On the bright side, by the time I was 10 I had more moves than a pail of worms and could deke her out pretty easily.

And hence your move to the dark side...:laugh:

That was also my mom's weapon of choice lol
One day, I got her so mad, after she ran out of spoons, she threw a wooden bowl full of fruit at me.... was hilarious, though apparently she didn’t think so, based on how she reacted to my laughing when she missed... lol
I eventually ran out the front door and didn’t come home for 2 days.
When I went to my room, there was chopped fruit and juices all over my bed.
Bitch always had to win
Lol

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
One day, I got her so made, after she ran out of spoons, she threw a wooden bowl full of fruit at me.... was hilarious, though apparently she didn’t think so, based on how she reacted to my laughing when she missed... lol
I eventually ran out the front door and didn’t come home for 2 days.
When I went to my room, there was chopped fruit and juices all over my bed.
Bitch always had to win
Lol
:laugh: i'm thinnin you weren't the best kid sometimes. :laugh:

Reactions: BatVader
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad