GDT: Humboldt Broncos Vs Nipawin Hawks: First Game Since Accident:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Nice to see the team back in action. Albeit under very sad circumstances. My thoughts are with the families of those involved in that horrific crash. For all that it was amazing how it brought the country together. My avatar is staying what it is for the foreseeable future and my old floor hockey stick is still out on my patio and will stay there. I think everyone here will agree that we are all Broncos.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Also nice of TSN to give them some airtime. Classy from both sides.
It was quite a clear message all night about how this brought everyone together regardless of what they do or where they are from. Kudos to both TSN and Sportsnet for allowing this to happen.
For the messages looking for Broncos merchandise that is directly partnered with the team. The Saskatchewan Roughriders (the provinces professional football team) partnered with the team to set up an online store, the funds go directly to the Humboldt Strong Community Foundation, a worthy cause. Humboldt Strong Community Foundation | The Rider Store
Any idea where to buy a hat? I like the ones the players were wearing after the game.

jlockhart89

Humboldt Strong
Jul 16, 2004
Humboldt, SK
It was quite a clear message all night about how this brought everyone together regardless of what they do or where they are from. Kudos to both TSN and Sportsnet for allowing this to happen.
Any idea where to buy a hat? I like the ones the players were wearing after the game.
Humboldt Broncos Online Store - Bronco Gear Spot Light clothing is a local business that is making hats, they are donating a portion of all sales to the hockey club as well. I'm not 100% certain of the quality of the hats as I haven't seen one up close.

As far as the players hats go, I'm betting they're an exclusive hat designed for the team, I know all staff members got an exclusive hat as well.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Humboldt Broncos Online Store - Bronco Gear Spot Light clothing is a local business that is making hats, they are donating a portion of all sales to the hockey club as well. I'm not 100% certain of the quality of the hats as I haven't seen one up close.

As far as the players hats go, I'm betting they're an exclusive hat designed for the team, I know all staff members got an exclusive hat as well.
Dammit x2

First on the team hats. Second, I opened the link and like too many things

Reactions: Mcjlockhart89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad