Post-Game Talk: Huge April win Vs New Jersey, just 3 years too late.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
In the eyes of NHL refs, Huberdeau is free game. First Chara/McQuaid, now Fraser. That should have been a penalty after the first punch. :shakehead

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
#FlaPanthers captain Willie Mitchell has video addressing the fans, apologizes for missing the playoffs.

Per GR

Have they ever done this before.....really like the culture of this team right now

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
#FlaPanthers captain Willie Mitchell has video addressing the fans, apologizes for missing the playoffs.

Per GR

Have they ever done this before.....really like the culture of this team right now

I didn't see the video but just reading that tweet, it sounds dumb. Don't be sorry, do whatever you have to do to make the playoffs. Your sorry is meaningless.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Uncle Denis: "Excuse me Goldie, I have some lovely ladies here to some pictures with"

Goldie: "Well, Denis is always in demand here.."

Uncle Denis: "heh heh heh.."

Hearing that made me laugh out loud.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
"Hey, you sure you wanna put this 40" TV in this thing?"

"Come on, what could possibly go wrong?"

Yeah you're probably right. I don't think they could fit a 40" TV into one of those shirt guns. They need to use a tank gun or something instead. ;)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Yeah you're probably right. I don't think they could fit a 40" TV into one of those shirt guns. They need to use a tank gun or something instead. ;)
Officers explaining how someone's spouse died because of a flying TV just seems something out of The Naked Gun movie.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
How are they giving them away? Raffle? Just randomly picking people from the crowd? Blown out of a tshirt gun?

Most of the small stuff they're walking into sections and "randomly" picking people. I don't know how random it really is but yeah.

Here's a fun one. One dollar popcorn for this period only. Everyone just ran up the aisles.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I wish Tootoo, Ruutu, and Cheechoo would have formed a line for a team one year. Would have been fun listening to their play-by-play guy.

Jan 19, 2006
So typical of Bolland's frustrating season.

He finally scores, but half the people here are still pissed at him because they want the team to lose. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad