Hudon with low bridge hit on Zetterberg

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Luckily Zetterberg is a strong dude and didn't get hurt, if that happened to Auston Matthews he would've suffered his 4th or 5th injury of the 2017-2018.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Bruins fans miss Emelin trolling their team lmao, had no problem what Hudon did to Charlie boy.
Hopefully Charlie can challenge Hudon to back up the cheap shot [mod] next year. but we know based on Hudon's history he will duck

Last edited by a moderator:

Help

Can I help you?
Apr 8, 2011
HELP HELP HELP
I thought it was entertaining

If Hudon can control scoring chances while driving opposing teams crazy, more power to him

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
It's so cringe to see Montreal fans try to act high and mighty when they're tanking too, only with less young talent, and haven't been even close to relevant for 50%+ of people on this forum's entire life.

Both Wings and Habs suck. Wings recent past, and future, looks a lot better though. Have fun with Weber and price in 2023.

Had me until the last part...
you think hudon didn't see red after those crosschecks and decide to line up the next guy he saw?

actions have consequences right?

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Barely made any contact but that's a gutless move to even attempt.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Hudon took 4 crosschecks to the back of the head and got speared in the nads before doing what he did. I call it a strong hockey play on his part.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
This is in no way worthy of supplementary disipline by the NHL, but at the same time you don't go low on a teams captain for absolutely no reason when you could have easily gone shoulder to shoulder. It's much more against the players code then anything and I think there is a good chance of vigilante justice being served on ice which is all this situation warrants.

Reactions: newfy

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
It warranted the reaction on the ice, nothing more than that.

This is in no way worthy of supplementary disipline by the NHL, but at the same time you don't go low on a teams captain for absolutely no reason when you could have easily gone shoulder to shoulder. It's much more against the players code then anything and I think there is a good chance of vigilante justice being served on ice which is all this situation warrants.

Gotta agree with both you guys. Wasnt a horrible hit, but youre up by a couple goals late in a game and get mad at a second pairing dman so you go low on a 37 year old, former conn smythe winning captain. Of course thats going to draw a reaction. The fact that it was retaliatory makes it worse because he had some intent to do some damage you can tell.

I wouldnt be making a habit out of doing that if I were Hudon, going low is a good way to get a reputation. Also too bad he didnt want to man up after because he probably deserved a few more punches than Bertuzzi got the chance to give him

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Huge Wings fan and Zetterberg fan, and I actually have no problem with this hit! No problem with the hit, also like that Bertuzzi stepped up because its the Captain, all in all good hockey stuff!

Add on: The guy insulting Zetterberg is ultimate face palm material, should be embarrassed you run down a well respected NHL player like that!

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Not much happened but it was a very dirty play, very Marchand like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad