Hudon with low bridge hit on Zetterberg

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
sorry, not able to post based on my IT skills but was wondering if people felt this was worthy of fine/suspension. Pretty cheap play in my opinion and follows it up with a fake low bridge, high stick and turtle. He low bridged McAvoy earlier in the year so feel it is becoming a trend

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Lol no.

Larkin deserves a fine for the nut spear, though.

Don't like it, don't cross-check someone in the back of the head a thousand times.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
sorry, not able to post based on my IT skills but was wondering if people felt this was worthy of fine/suspension. Pretty cheap play in my opinion and follows it up with a fake low bridge, high stick and turtle. He low bridged McAvoy earlier in the year so feel it is becoming a trend

I don't think it was a fine/suspension but it was certainly a penalty. And the ref was standing right there- the play LITERALLY happened right in front of him

The crazy thing is that Dundon basically gets attacked by Bertuzzi (we've typed a few of those words before). Then the penalties are a wash- each got 2 mins for roughing and a misconduct. If I'm Montreal I'm like "12 mins in penalties just for getting punched in the face?".

NHL reffing at it's finest!

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Hudon did the same thing to McAvoy the last time the Habs played Boston, for no reason. He wasn’t not punished for it and he does it again.

This is what happens when the league has double standards. No discipline equals no history. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Hudon did the same thing to McAvoy the last time the Habs played Boston, for no reason. He wasn’t not punished for it and he does it again.

This is what happens when the league has double standards. No discipline equals no history. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Came to say this too. And when McAvoy went to challenge him, Hudon wanted no part of him, too.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

Did you even see the play from last night?

And LOL @ the Bruins fans flocking to this thread.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario

sorry for starting this thread?? I just think Hudon has now gone low bridge twice this year and hasn't even been talked about. He also had a bit of a goof move by firing a slap shot at the end of the game against the Avs that hit Nemeth. Just saying he has dished out some questionable plays but seems to duck instead of standing up for his cheapshots. At what point does he at least get a fine? then again we have the Dopes at Dops so who knows.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

I can’t find any video, but when MTL fans on Twitter actually admit Hudon went low in retaliation for DeKeyser’s multiple cross-checks, you can be sure it happened.

We were already here for the Marchand stuff, it was a short commute.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
At age 37 he'd lead your team in points

giphy.gif

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Not suspension worthy imo, but it's a cheap play.

Too bad the refs stepped in, deserved a couple more punches in the face.

I agree not suspension worthy but based on the fact he did it earlier in the season to McAvoy I would like at least a fine to start the ball rolling so that this low bridge trend doesn't continue. As of right now he's had two this year and you can see he would have low bridge the second wing who came at him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad