Post-Game Talk: Howard wins for the first time in his career

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Embarrassing dive but come on, you gotta know you're gonna get called when you put your stick on a guy's hands.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
lol at thread title

Good win. Dallas is a good team, dangerous offense. Howard was great, defense had their hands full but actually did okay. Glendening had a beast of a defensive game.

And AA. What a talent. His effectiveness on a shift-by-shift basis is unreal. Draws penalties, creates offense, isn't too bad defensively.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
1A) AA: it's amazing he only played the minutes he did because he was by far the most noticeable and dangerous player on the ice

1B) Howard: he continues his past 2 games and we'll have a goalie controversy

3) AA's mustache: nasty

HM) Datsyuk: GW and created quite a few chances

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Howard
AA
Glendening

Would be my three stars. DeKeyser with a forgettable game, lets hope he shakes that off by Chicago. We are going to need him against the Kane line to play better than he did tonight. Glendening made a lot of saving plays, would have been nice if he put the empty netter in, but he was extremely good tonight in my opinion. The Stars top boys were buzzing and he did a great job, reminded me of last years Glendening.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Athanasiou
Howard
Glendening

HM: Zetterberg, Datsyuk

Sadly, DeKeyser sucked all night long and is just lucky that Howard (and the post) bailed him out.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
So many fans (myself included) have been hard on Howard this year, outstanding game by him. Well done, sir.

AA for HHOF and #72 up in the rafters.

In all seriousness, I wonder what his ceiling is. Does he have a higher ceiling than Tatar and/or Nyquist? Sure looks like this may in fact be the case. Safe to say his AHL career is over.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
He kind of looks like Ramsay Bolton.

Oooooh, good call.

UACUrYh.gif

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
The thing that intrigues me about Larkin and AA is that theyre both so much more physically dominant than Nyquist/Tatar are.

I hope they can take their game to a level that well surpasses the euro shrimps.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Aslong as we can split against the Hawks, I'm happy.

At this point we shouldn't be behind the Bruins - they're simply a more mediocre team than we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad