Post-Game Talk: Howard wins for the first time in his career

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Feeling kinda dirty about the Nyquist dive but they missed enough calls for me not to care.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Glad we traded Janmark. He has a very punchable face.

LGRW.

2 points.

Very happy. All hail AA. All the way with AA.

I thought Dats and Z were both very good tonight.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Kind of like to see the reverse angle of that. Thought Janmark's stick caught Nyquist first on the hands, but then caught him on the leg.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Despite the shots, pretty even game.

We deserved the W.

AA
Howie
Datsyuk
HM:Ze Captain

Last edited:

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Aw man but they ruined such an epic prank :sarcasm:

Howie served me up some crow, he was on point tonight. Would have gotten the win in regulation if he was a more capable soccer netminder....

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Feeling kinda dirty about the Nyquist dive but they missed enough calls for me not to care.

It is a two second hook right on his hands... Really no debating the hook it is whether you send both and with him hooking him that long and him not falling crazy so much as lunging for the lost control of the puck.. Sorry don't think you're getting that call.

Then again I didn't think you could kick the puck in the net either, so maybe Dallas was hoping for a two-fer in terms of luck.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Howard
Greek Lightning
Datsyuk

Good win, but I really hate how Blashill distributes icetime. AA with 11 minutes? Tatar with 9? come on.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Wow Tatar only played 9 minutes. And AA had the 2nd fewest minutes played today despite 2 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad